Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Babe Channel Dreams

hotfuzz Away
Banned

Babe Channel Dreams
does anyone dream about the babe channel babes i have lolly it was nothing dirty or naughty dionne mendez being my mistress
02-07-2013 07:11
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: dream
(02-07-2013 07:11 )hotfuzz Wrote:  does anyone dream about the babe channel babes

Occasionally, but not while I'm sleeping Tongue
02-07-2013 07:44
jdizzle Offline
Master Poster

RE: dream
once had a dream I was fingering dani oneal while we were in a toilet cubicle then suddenly we were in a bed and I was licking her out. lol it was a great and weird dream
02-07-2013 07:49
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babe Channel Dreams
I rarely actually dream of any of them, despite watching the channels often, but last night I had one that was fun and strange at the same time lol

I was working in an office building, somewhere either in L.A or San Francisco, and was chatting with four other coworkers. One of those coworkers was Caty Cole. She was asking me and the other three where a good place to get a nice steak would be, and we were offering suggestions. She was her usual bubbly self, and seemed to settle on a place that me and our boss told her about. Next thing I know, I'm out of the building, street level, and Conan O'Brien is walking near me down another street, shouting to someone "We need more cones!!!!!!". A person appeared down the street infront of me, and started putting orange cones in certain places on the street, which was mostly empty. Infact, the whole area of the city was rather quiet.

I woke up.

I have odd dreams like that, which will have many different parts to them, and which I will just unintentionally jump from one to another. It wasn't a lucid dream, so when I was by Conan, I wasn't angry that I wasn't near Caty again (I barely remembered being up in the building anyway), so at least that was comforting. The worst dreams are the ones you don't want to wake up from (If you wake too soon), but oddly enough, this was just about Caty wanting a good steak, and Conan O'Brien wanting more cones on the street BounceBounceBounce

I was more annoyed when I woke up, because I then remembered the Caty Cole portion of my dream, and thought it was a shame I couldn't have stayed in that scenario, even if it was just going to a restaurant with her lol
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 00:20 by mrmann.)
02-07-2013 21:33
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i actually can't remember any of my dreams about the babe channel babes, must of had one or two about Tori lee though
02-07-2013 21:35
ste-boro Offline
Master Poster

I must admit I've had a few dreams about Tiffany Chambers
02-07-2013 21:43
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I can do better than that.I know a babe channel babe that had a dream about me.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-07-2013 21:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I have them all the time really weird one last night was in bed with Kandi Kay and Amanda Rendall singing 500 miles by the proclaimers WTF !!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-07-2013 21:47
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

One of the babes told me I was her worst nightmare. Does that count? Smile
02-07-2013 21:52
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(02-07-2013 21:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I have them all the time really weird one last night was in bed with Kandi Kay and Amanda Rendall singing 500 miles by the proclaimers WTF !!!

Could have been worse, you could've been in bed with the Proclaimers eek
02-07-2013 23:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV