Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Annie Bullah - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Annie Bullah - Chat & Discussion
(01-07-2013 23:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  If i remember correctly Rammy and others were horrified at the thought of Annie joining STD 66 the last time she was due to join, they took it upon themselves to Email Jamie in some sort of protest to make him aware of what Annie had had said about the police and the rioters , will the same happen this time ? .

not this time because annie does seem to have pretty much settled down these days in terms of what she's saying on twitter, cant remember her saying anything controversial at all for a long time now other than when the 2 police officers got murdered in Manchester last september

back when annie was first linked with s66/elitetv, i wasn't happy with that given what annie had said on twitter back then so did get in touch with Jamie (think was through this forum) and basically said that i wasn't happy with annie joining elite having read what she'd said on twitter.

as for now, as ive said earlier im willing to give annie a chance and so far she's been good on her s66 debut

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2013 00:07
Find all posts by this user
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Well, the one thing I agree with you mrmann is that it's in the past now. You've got the choice to boycott her (or the channel) if she so offends you.

Personally speaking I had reservations about bringing back a babe who's been out of action for so long. Almost a desperation move. But she's actually looking great & moving well, especially that ass jiggle Tongue
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 00:14 by KerrAvon.)
02-07-2013 00:11
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-07-2013 23:24 )mrmann Wrote:  No need for that ^, as the producers seem to share the same attitude of Annie, considering they hired her. What changed since then?

Does she no longer support violence? Does she now care when innocent people are murdered? Hope so.

I bet if any member on here made the same comments as hers, many on this forum would try to have them banned and the whole place would be up in arms.

true but then again i doubt anyone on this forum looks like Annie so that's why she can get away with it, i wank over her i don't really care what she has to say tbh
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 00:21 by Joey 27.)
02-07-2013 00:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-07-2013 23:54 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ BIG difference to suggesting sexual activity goes on at the studios, and not caring when innocent people are tricked and murdered and then writing those thoughts on Twitter.

Yes i wonder who Annie is referring to when she suggested this sexual activity goes on when she say's on twitter, "i can't compete with girls in company's that are sleeping with producers and boss's" ?, she said this a week or so ago when she stated she would not be back on tv because girls like to create things in their mind, not sure what she means by that remark ? .
So mrmann Annie could have the proof you need as to what goes on behind the scenes lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
02-07-2013 00:54
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

So what does any of this have to do with her job ? This is like going to strip club & complaining 'cause the stripper is a tory voter. Are you there for her opinions ?
02-07-2013 01:26
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Blimey people need to chill bout a tweet 2 years ago what she said was stupid prob trying to impress her gangsta mates no doubt guessing having a little girl has changed her

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-07-2013 06:39
mido Offline
Happy Man

[split] Annie Bullah - Chat & Discussion
(02-07-2013 06:39 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Blimey people need to chill bout a tweet 2 years ago what she said was stupid prob trying to impress her gangsta mates no doubt guessing having a little girl has changed her

Should the people who had businesses, homes, cars, possessions and lives destroyed in the riots. Or families of police who have seen members of their family injured or killed trying to protect the community chill out as it was only a bit of fun to impress her wannabe gangsta mates?

She hasnt actually apologised or acknowledged her mistake, just got back on screen on a different channel but I suppose we should forgive her as she gets her tits out eh Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 11:04 by mido.)
02-07-2013 11:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Good first night back from Annie,although slightly surprised to see her on S66 after they had previously said they did not want her after all the controversy about some bad tweets that she had made.

im always open to positive change
02-07-2013 11:04
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Think its time we all cut Annie a bit of slack. Older and maybe wiser, time and Twitter will tell. Good night from Annie byrawayTongueTongue
02-07-2013 12:31
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2013 11:00 )mido Wrote:  Should the people who had businesses, homes, cars, possessions and lives destroyed in the riots. Or families of police who have seen members of their family injured or killed trying to protect the community chill out as it was only a bit of fun to impress her wannabe gangsta mates?

She hasnt actually apologised or acknowledged her mistake, just got back on screen on a different channel but I suppose we should forgive her as she gets her tits out eh Rolleyes

Apologise for what ? Having a different viewpoint to you ? I didn't realise you were the cultural barometer of what is an acceptable opinion to have.

Frankly I don't see the relevance in this whole discussion, if you don't like her as a person who cares - she probably wouldn't like you. Do you wank over her opinions ? Do her opinions affect how she performs in her job ?
02-07-2013 13:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66