Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Annie Bullah - Chat & Discussion

Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

RE: Annie Bullah - Chat & Discussion
There is no need for all the hate toward's Annie all she did wrong was have a different POV to others, If you care that much about her opinions you've seen on Twitter go take it up with her, Don't bitch to everyone else about it

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
02-07-2013 13:36
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Different pov lol she wished more coppers to be killed, for what? Cause she's done something's in her life, which has gotten her into trouble, instead of been grown up about she thinks they should be killed for doing a job.

some of you appear to be suffering from what is known up north as fitty blindness.

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 13:48 by gazfc.)
02-07-2013 13:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

Well if we wanna get into a debate about the rozzers the recent revelations about the Stephen Lawrence case show they are not all whiter than white. In fact there is quite a long history of corruption (Hillsborough, phone hacking) & fitting people up (Birmingham six, Stefan Kiszko). Does that mean they should all be killed ? In my opinion no. Are they all bad eggs ? Again no. However I will not blindly subscribe to the idea they are all heroes fighting for truth & justice for all.
02-07-2013 14:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-07-2013 13:48 )gazfc Wrote:  Different pov lol she wished more coppers to be killed, for what? Cause she's done something's in her life, which has gotten her into trouble, instead of been grown up about she thinks they should be killed for doing a job.

some of you appear to be suffering from what is known up north as fitty blindness.

im not suffering from "fitty blindness" with annie. ive already said I haven't been happy with what annie has said on her twitter in the past and when annie was first being linked with joining elitetv/s66, I contacted Jamie and said I wasn't happy with annie joining s66

regarding annie now, as ive said earlier, she does seem to have calmed down now with what she's saying on twitter and am giving her a chance

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2013 14:51
mido Offline
Happy Man

(02-07-2013 13:23 )badbadman999 Wrote:  
(02-07-2013 11:00 )mido Wrote:  Should the people who had businesses, homes, cars, possessions and lives destroyed in the riots. Or families of police who have seen members of their family injured or killed trying to protect the community chill out as it was only a bit of fun to impress her wannabe gangsta mates?

She hasnt actually apologised or acknowledged her mistake, just got back on screen on a different channel but I suppose we should forgive her as she gets her tits out eh Rolleyes

Apologise for what ? Having a different viewpoint to you ? I didn't realise you were the cultural barometer of what is an acceptable opinion to have.

Frankly I don't see the relevance in this whole discussion, if you don't like her as a person who cares - she probably wouldn't like you. Do you wank over her opinions ? Do her opinions affect how she performs in her job ?

being a cultural barometer and having respect for your community and other people are not necessarily the same.

I should point out this post by Elgar1uk where he shows fear how the riots were closing in on him http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid882361
her opinion was that riots were completely acceptable, does that post come across as a man who is happily watching the burning buildings and chaos below? does a man fearing for his life not deserve an apology from someone inciting the problems he was facing?

On your other points - Do I wank over her opinions? I honestly cant remember the last time these shows were worth considering a wank about
Do her opinions affect how she performs in her job? No, but they do affect public opinion. lots of peoples politically incorrect or controversial opinions have cost them their jobs, rightly or wrongly i dont really care, but if people have been upset then an apology wouldnt go a miss, or would that go against her gangsta style?
02-07-2013 15:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

must have done well call wise for s66 as annie has tweeted this afternoon she is on s66 again on sunday night

Quote:Annie bullah ‏@MissAnniebullah 40m
Guys i will be on studio 66 again on sunday look foward to speaking to u then....

and doing webcam on thursday

Quote:Annie bullah ‏@MissAnniebullah 40m
N ill also be on aw on thursday night Smile))

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 15:08 by Rammyrascal.)
02-07-2013 15:06
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2013 15:01 )mido Wrote:  I should point out this post by Elgar1uk where he shows fear how the riots were closing in on him http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid882361

I remember that night well!
02-07-2013 15:16
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2013 13:48 )gazfc Wrote:  Different pov lol she wished more coppers to be killed, for what? Cause she's done something's in her life, which has gotten her into trouble, instead of been grown up about she thinks they should be killed for doing a job.

Well I'd like to think I'm not shallow enough to be 'fitty blind', but as far as babeshow babes go I can't deny how fit she is.

I did say at the time of her comments, she was better off showing more sensitivity by not saying anything at all as it was cold blooded murder. But from personal experience from various people who've suffered under police corruption, I can understand the sentiment felt against them. However harsh or wrong the opinion. Bad apples do contaminate that barrel. And who really knows what Annie's experience with them are. Someone who's never had a bad experience are less likely to .

And maybe they're those at Studio 66 who share a sentiment to her views, and have no problems hiring her. And cash from punters is all that it's about, not their morals.
02-07-2013 15:29
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Would y'all be saying the same freedom of speech thing if she said something along the line of 'I hope more soldiers are beheaded in the street, fucking dirty rasist scum'

I reckon I already know the answer

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
02-07-2013 22:50
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Are some of you saying that she should never be employed ever again just because of some twitter posts? I don't understand what people are trying to achieve in this thread.
02-07-2013 23:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66