Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Annie Bullah - Chat & Discussion

badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Annie Bullah - Chat & Discussion
(02-07-2013 15:01 )mido Wrote:  being a cultural barometer and having respect for your community and other people are not necessarily the same.

I should point out this post by Elgar1uk where he shows fear how the riots were closing in on him http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid882361
her opinion was that riots were completely acceptable, does that post come across as a man who is happily watching the burning buildings and chaos below? does a man fearing for his life not deserve an apology from someone inciting the problems he was facing?

On your other points - Do I wank over her opinions? I honestly cant remember the last time these shows were worth considering a wank about
Do her opinions affect how she performs in her job? No, but they do affect public opinion. lots of peoples politically incorrect or controversial opinions have cost them their jobs, rightly or wrongly i dont really care, but if people have been upset then an apology wouldnt go a miss, or would that go against her gangsta style?

I was not defending what she said, I am defending the right to say it. So pointing out the obvious (that people were affected financially & emotionally by what happened) is missing the point.

You touched upon the wider issue at the end of your post - people have been sacked for making comments that have no relation to their jobs. Do we really want "Thought Police", where someone taking umbrage at a joke "they" find offensive or a comment "they" deem inappropriate is punishable by losing their livelihood or a jail sentence ? The fact you say you don't care whether people lose their jobs "rightly or wrongly" due to this is frankly disturbing to me. Should I demand an apology as I disagree with your opinion on this ? And if it is not forthcoming should I demand your boss sacks you ? Or even worse that you should be banned from this site ???? Tongue

It's all a bit ridiculous - she posted a dumb comment on twitter - lets just just roll our eyes & get on with our lives.
02-07-2013 23:12
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(02-07-2013 23:00 )D T Wrote:  Are some of you saying that she should never be employed ever again just because of some twitter posts? I don't understand what people are trying to achieve in this thread.

Not really but she shouldn't be forgiven so easily just cause she's fit or good to wank over, Espically when some people think girls should be sacked from these channels just cause they're not to their taste

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 23:15 by gazfc.)
02-07-2013 23:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2013 22:50 )gazfc Wrote:  Would y'all be saying the same freedom of speech thing if she said something along the line of 'I hope more soldiers are beheaded in the street, fucking dirty rasist scum'

I reckon I already know the answer

But...she didn't so...errr...shall we debate other things she didn't say ?

And by the way yes I defend freedom of speech. You don't see the irony in our soldiers fighting wars to spread freedom then you saying I'm not free to have an opinion on them that is contrary to yours ?
02-07-2013 23:19
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(02-07-2013 23:12 )gazfc Wrote:  Not really but she shouldn't be forgiven so easily just cause she's fit or good to wank other, Espically when some people think girls should be sacked from these channels just cause they're not to their taste

Well what do you suggest should happen then? What about those of us who don't think there is anything to forgive? People are either allowed their opinions or they aren't. She hasn't offended me. Surely freedom of speech should be unconditional, otherwise it's not "freedom", is it?

You keep crying about your posts being censored on this forum, yet you seem quite happy to see other people's opinions silenced just because you don't agree with them.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 23:24 by Don Tingley.)
02-07-2013 23:22
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

There's quite the difference between freedom of speech and wishing people be killed, people went to jail for supposedly trying to incite riots during the London riots, she was lucky to not face the same concequence.

As for your second point don, yes that does make me a hypocrite but you've never stuck up for my freedom of speech on here so doesn't that also make you one? Why campaign for hers but not mine? Is it cause you don't find me atractive Tongue

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
02-07-2013 23:35
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(02-07-2013 23:35 )gazfc Wrote:  As for your second point don, yes that does make me a hypocrite but you've never stuck up for my freedom of speech on here so doesn't that also make you one? Why campaign for hers but not mine? Is it cause you don't find me atractive Tongue

But I believe you should be allowed to make posts without them being removed. Me and you have both had posts removed that I don't think should have been removed. I've never asked anybody to remove anything you've said, I think you've got me all wrong. I also don't believe threads should be made about her in secret because she's unable to defend herself against those cowards talking about her in secret. I'm fully expecting this post to be removed just because i've commented on how posts are moderated.

If she went out rioting and killing police then i'd think different but to my knowledge she hasn't, all she's done is post some words on a website. Big deal.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 00:01 by Don Tingley.)
02-07-2013 23:45
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2013 23:45 )D T Wrote:  If she went out rioting and killing police then i'd think different but to my knowledge she hasn't, all she's done is post some words on a website. Big deal.

Seconded.

Whatever happened to "Sticks & stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" ?

gaz I'm totally for you to be able to say what you want when you want - but I'm also totally for everybody else to be able to agree or disagree with it in the same way. That's freedom of speech Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 23:54 by badbadman999.)
02-07-2013 23:51
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Annie Bullah - Chat & Discussion
why do people care about her personality like whether or not she is a nice person or a nasty person, its not as if she is potential girlfriend material and you have to like her as a person, she is a model working on a wank channel, morals and stuff go out the window, you talk phone sex and wank, or just wank if you don't call in

my favourite is Tori lee, she don't seem the nicest person on twitter as she always asks for gifts from daft blokes and tells some people to fuck off but i don't care as she is hot as hell to look at, i won't ever know her in person so why do i need to care what she is like as a person and what opinions she has on things

how many people would turn annie down if she offered it on a plate?
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 00:43 by Joey 27.)
03-07-2013 00:24
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

Encouraging her Twitter followers to take to the streets and riot wasn't the issue that caused members of the forum to complain to the manager of STD66 TV, it was this tweet in response to the murder of PCs Fiona Bone and Nicola Hughes:

[Image: wtum.jpg]
jpg images

I found it offensive at the time, however as people have said on this thread, we have no right to form an opinion or a judgement based on what people have posted on the internet.

Annie is entitled to express her view and she is very sexy, I had resisted the temptation to cap a Babe in months until her return last night, but the sight of her left me with no self control, therefore I too am guilty of impulsive internet posting, just like Annie.

I suggest that as individuals, we should not be offended by people posting things on the web for a reaction.
03-07-2013 00:55
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

I really do hate these dramas,it always ends with a wall of fanboys against one person,
Let gaz have his say and stop bombarding him with stupid reasons for why you forgive her.
It all boils down to one thing.....she has tits,if it was a man or an ugly female politician,
you would of crucified them.and for people saying its in the past,well that's what nazi war criminals say.

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
03-07-2013 03:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66