Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

turned on during the calls?

kinkykay08 Offline
Senior Poster

turned on during the calls?
hello guys! In your honest opinion do you think any of the girls get turned on during the calls? I was having an arguement with a mate, and i said its just work for them, and theres no way they could get turned on. Do you guys have any different views?

thank xx
18-10-2008 11:37
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: turned on?
i would voice my view, but i might end upsetting any of models that post on here lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
18-10-2008 11:42
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

Right lets be honest when i'm at work and the boss is watching me i work hard when it's my breaktime I couldn't give a shit about work so to say they get turned on I don't think so cos as soon as they get off the phone to someone they start talking to someone behind the scenes so I will let you draw your own conclusion on that one but to me it's all a game to keep the punters on the phone cos without the punters there aint no uk babe channels

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2008 12:30 by gingerbloke.)
18-10-2008 12:29
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

gingerbloke Wrote:Right lets be honest when i'm at work and the boss is watching me i work hard when it's my breaktime I couldn't give a shit about work so to say they get turned on I don't think so cos as soon as they get off the phone to someone they start talking to someone behind the scenes so I will let you draw your own conclusion on that one but to me it's all a game to keep the punters on the phone cos without the punters there aint no uk babe channels

Damn right mate if it wasn't for us callers the girls Wouldn't have a job...

The girls need to realise this!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
18-10-2008 13:22
jordo Offline
L.F.C

has anyone ever watched tammy? yeah u know who i mean.. try keeping that girl under control. i think she really gets into it.
18-10-2008 14:36
master_exploder Offline
Junior Poster

Only when they're on the phone to me mate.
18-10-2008 22:38
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

master_exploder Wrote:Only when they're on the phone to me mate.
lol Dream on buddy!!
19-10-2008 03:38
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

master_exploder Wrote:Only when they're on the phone to me mate.
well £1.50pm x 2mins = £3 yep you give her the best 2 mins she eva had .....lol

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
19-10-2008 07:12
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

haha yeah maybe sum of the old girls thats why they aint there any more prob got to explicit i rember the girls havin live orgasims and actually puttin there hands in there undies not like the thigh rubbin bull you get today .to tell you the truth iam surprised tammys still there wiv all her slips an forgettin to turn off the mic loool she must be very "friendly"with the producers looool

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
20-10-2008 05:34
Thread Closed