Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

The End of the Road

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: The End of the Road
nope haven't changed my opinion i said earlier the babeshows will still be around for a while. the point i was making in those posts was that the channels will leave sky and freeview and will go just online. they will still be around none the less for a while yet whether they are on tv or online

Piper Niven Superfan
14-07-2013 18:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

And in fairness, Rammy Rascal said "in around 1-2 years time the channels will go off sky & freeview and just be online" He said that in September 2012, so 1 - 2 years time can also mean by September 2014, and no one here can state that the channels will still be on Sky and Freeview in September 2014. Unless the channels themselves decide to remain on Sky and Freeview in September 2014 and if they do that then it is their decision, unless it is the decision of Ofcom. So no one can really say that Rammy Rascals prediction is wrong and since the Channels are bound to be on the internet still in September 2014, so then Rammy Rascal is also correct that the channels will be "on tv or online"
14-07-2013 18:43
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(14-07-2013 18:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nope haven't changed my opinion i said earlier the babeshows will still be around for a while. the point i was making in those posts was that the channels will leave sky and freeview and will go just online. they will still be around none the less for a while yet whether they are on tv or online

You said last year that the babe channels would leave Sky and freeview this year or next year to avoid Ofcom rules, so is you're opinion still the same as it was in that according to you the babe channels will be gone from TV this year or next year because of Ofcom and will just be viewable via internet only ?, or have you made a U turn on the prediction that this year or next the babe channel will be gone from TV to avoid Ofcom regs ? .

{edit}
I still think you were wrong when you originally said the babe channels would leave TV this year or next to avoid Ofcom regs, unlike you originally said i still think the babe channels will be around on TV for the rest of this year and next, some people will always ring the TV babe channels no matter how tame Ofcom may make them, the channels know this .
Only time will tell which one of us was right in our predictions .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2013 21:23 by mr mystery.)
14-07-2013 19:48
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

We all no Ofcom are a pain in the ass, and yes they've tamed the channels down like mad, however i do think in a funny sort of way they still want them to be broadcasting, because lets face it Ofcom or the Sky broadcasters are still getting there money from them, i no it seems ironic, but i think Ofcom are laughing at the babe channels.
Number 1: they've toned them down so much, that a decent night's viewing is getting rarer by the day. Number 2: They still want there income, and Number 3: if the babe channels show a bit of pussy, they'll fine them and get more money out of them, in otherwords its a win win situation for Ofcom i'm afraid folks.
14-07-2013 21:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-07-2013 19:48 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(14-07-2013 18:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nope haven't changed my opinion i said earlier the babeshows will still be around for a while. the point i was making in those posts was that the channels will leave sky and freeview and will go just online. they will still be around none the less for a while yet whether they are on tv or online

You said last year that the babe channels would leave Sky and freeview this year or next year to avoid Ofcom rules, so is you're opinion still the same as it was in that according to you the babe channels will be gone from TV this year or next year because of Ofcom and will just be viewable via internet only ?, or have you made a U turn on the prediction that this year or next the babe channel will be gone from TV to avoid Ofcom regs ? .

{edit}
I still think you were wrong when you originally said the babe channels would leave TV this year or next to avoid Ofcom regs, unlike you originally said i still think the babe channels will be around on TV for the rest of this year and next, some people will always ring the TV babe channels no matter how tame Ofcom may make them, the channels know this .
Only time will tell which one of us was right in our predictions .

indeed only time will tell. if Ofcom keep the rules for the babeshows as tight as they are or even make them tighter, then the babeshows will go online to stop being under Ofcom rules.

as for changing my opinion about the babeshows will go from tv in 1-2 years. still think that could happen so no haven't changed that. but can see your point that it wont happen in 1-2 years

Piper Niven Superfan
14-07-2013 23:08
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

Faster broadband, Smart TV's, webcam sites like MFC, AW, and independent sites operated by the more savvy women themselves
represent more of a threat to the financial viability and continuing existence of the Babechannels than Ofcom does.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
14-07-2013 23:28
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

So back to my original point.

Its just a matter of time really...

Thanks

Shylok

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
15-07-2013 16:50
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Look everyone, i no there's a lot of doom and gloom, lol i should no i've been saying that Ofcom seem to be winning the battle. However i've always maintained that Ofcom isn't going to be around forever!! I still believe they'll always be a market for TV transmission of Adult material. As we all no things inevitably do change as time goes by, and i do believe when Ofcom finally goes, then i'm sure the Adult channels will jump at the chance to go back to the way things used to be.
15-07-2013 21:23
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

with S66 not using 927 the afternoon then stopping it well b4 530 what's the point on having that channel Huh if they are short of girls to fill the screens they just need to concentrate on putting good girls on a couple of channels, yes i enjoy watching the babe shows but cant see the point in all these channels showing dodgy irishmen trying to sell some bricklaying kit or yanks with expanding hoses, IMO there are too many channels slim them down to a few decent 1s rather that a lot of crap 1s
16-07-2013 07:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not just s66 that show adverts, the babestation channels do as well mainly before the dayshows start at 11 and also between when the bs dayshows finish at 8pm and when the bs nightshows finish at 9pm.

s66 aren't short of girls, as ive said before, s66 for their main days show (10am-9pm) use 3 girls. they put them on 912,938 and 941 and use 927 to plug s66 pics and vids til 9pm then from 9pm-5:30am (the nightshow) it becomes s66 4th night channel

Piper Niven Superfan
16-07-2013 09:59