cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Sienna - Chat & Discussion

4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

RE: Sienna - Chat & Discussion
It's at times like this when you really appreciate a babes radiant gorgeousness and how she's thrilled and filled your days with happiness in admiration of her striking curves, and all round delicious demeanour.

It's hard to imagine not seeing sexy Sienna's stunning jaw dropping figure lighting up our screens, and looking at her now in that stunning dress looking simply superlative, highlights the point of what we'll be missing.

For myself personally She's an absolute treasure and she's always left me in awe of her stunning beauty, and I can only wish her every happiness in her future ventures.

Thank you Sienna Heart
27-08-2013 20:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well if there is a way to say goodbye Sexy Sienna is going out in style tonight.
A quite glorious, majestic outfit to end proceedings.
Her flowing blonde hair over each shoulder looking simply divine.
Thanks for everything Sienna.
You may be departing the scene but our memories will never fade.
Thank you for lighting up many a day.
Farewell Heart.

27-08-2013 21:10
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Lovely Sienna Is Looking her Absolute Best This Morning in her Tight White Top And Sexy Shorts,That Body is Incredible so Very Sexy those Legs are Something Extra Special,Its Always a Pleasure to start the day with Sienna.
28-08-2013 06:45
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Sienna is looking bloody gorgeous this morning! Those tiny shorts are perfect & the little white top with the tease of bra is amazing, all doing justice to this girls truly sexy body. That has to be a body built for Sin!!
28-08-2013 07:14
midnightuser76 Offline
Junior Poster

Sienna is certainly beautiful & brightened up both RLC & Studio66 she will be greatly missed.

All us fans can do is wish her good luck on her travels, the best for the future & hope that 1 day she will return to our screens.

In the meantime we have our memories of her to warm our hearts plus screen grabs & videos of course.

Take care Sienna you are fantastic. xx
28-08-2013 07:28
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Echo all the recent posts on here, Sienna is great & will be missed.

Thanks for the shows & best of luck for the future Sienna
28-08-2013 07:43
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Taking gorgeousness to the next level like she always does, from her sexy LBD earlier to her mouth watering little top and sexy skimpy shorts, what a smouldering vision of sexiness and irresistibility Sienna makes this morning.

Bronzed, beautiful sexual perfection! The ultimate heavenly dream package. Tongue

As the song goes, "Heaven, I'm In Heaven" HeartHeart
28-08-2013 07:46
Miss.Sienna Offline

(26-08-2013 21:17 )yesboss Wrote:  Goodbye Sienna and good luck in whatever you have planned next Smile

Hi everyone well today was my last show on the babe channels, as you all know I am moving on to pastures new.
I couldn't leave without thanking you all for your support over the last 18months since I first appeared on RLC and more recently Studio66.
Studio66 is a fantastic channel and certainly look after their girls, and you never know you may see me gracing their screens again in the future
Thanks for all your good luck messages and special BIG thank you to Quiquems Heart for all of the caps I will miss you Sad

Sienna x
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2013 19:08 by Miss.Sienna.)
28-08-2013 18:37

gemma hiles