babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

BabestationX - the webshow

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

RE: BabestationX - the webshow
(25-07-2013 18:38 )FarewellBSX Wrote:  The only issue for me was that the feed was of their babestationcams show, so although we had it for free, including Geri nice bit Wink the camera was above and to one side, amd not the cam feed, so we had a great feed but it wasnt head on and we still had the graphics.

I suspect and hope that on Friday, the grapics may be gone, or moved to outside the video window , on the website

This is looking good. OK its web based, but that means no restrictions! which may shut the open leg whinging sods up too Smile

If you think for one minute that they will do away with the Osgs,when we complained about them for years,you must be living in cuckoo land.

These people live for one reason only and that is to make as much money as possible,with false promises,crap camerawork and a very cavalier attitude to anyone or anything that stands in the way of that.

I can not in all honesty believe that anyone who has followed these bigots on tv will now carry on and pay through the nose for the very same shows that shut the tv channel down.

For christs sake,dont give them a penny and let there new venture go the same way as these arrogant fools that used to run Babestationx,went,that is tits up.

No more for me I can say but if you are foolish enough then give it a go,the choice my friends is up to the individual.

I hope that this new venture (scam) that they have now shuts down within a few weeks along with the rest of the drivel that they show on the tv channels. annoyed
25-07-2013 21:30
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Ok gtheboy
you've made your opinion known, youre not impressed with BSX and you will never use it again.
thats fair enough.
just curious why youre still here then?
25-07-2013 22:34
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

It's confirmed that also in the internet format bsx will remain only a softcore channel so nothing new than before the close.

If you're looking for something more explicit BSX it's not your channel.
25-07-2013 22:44
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2013 22:44 )dj58 Wrote:  It's confirmed that also in the internet format bsx will remain only a softcore channel so nothing new than before the close.

where is it confirmed?
25-07-2013 23:30
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2013 22:44 )dj58 Wrote:  It's confirmed that also in the internet format bsx will remain only a softcore channel

Quite right too. That's what we want.
25-07-2013 23:32
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(25-07-2013 22:34 )FarewellBSX Wrote:  Ok gtheboy
you've made your opinion known, youre not impressed with BSX and you will never use it again.
thats fair enough.
just curious why youre still here then?
Because my friend I like to read the forums,is that why you are here, or is there an ulterior motive ,for a brand new poster to start talking now Babestation extreme has finished on tv and is only available through the world wide web? bladewave
25-07-2013 23:59
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I used to be here before, but this forum was just turning into crap with all the mud slinging and insulting, so it was time to leave. No names, but it was just a slanging match between a few, and I couldnt be bothered any longer.
I've been watching bsx all the time though, and with the end of bsx as we knew it, I thought it was about time I added my two penneth.

as I type this, I'm also watching bsx on the webstream. I'm not gonna say any more , otherwise some will call me a bsx salesman or spy or something like that.

but back to the important stuff. I havent seen it said anyway that the webstream will stay softcore, hence I asked where it was stated.

Personally, I'll be watching tomorrow night. the BSX blog gives every indication that it will be a no restrictions show, which means that its up to Preeti. it could be sensational, or it could be shit, we wont know til tomorrow night.
I agree, lately it was turning shite, I'm not into all the explicit spread legs and pussies and getting the toys out etc. I liked the bs girls getting naked and then going just a bit further. which is what BSX was supposed to be.

It will be interesting to see how it goes. I dare say that if its quiet good, there'll be the usual few that said never again, giving it a go. If its worth it and they do, then good.

I just hope they have learnt the lesson, and geri, tiff, lori and co, either raise their levels or just dont bother. Geri has already started flashing her pussy, so things look good with her. Maybe they have all been told, for bsx, step it up or dont bither, but its early days, we'll see.

I'm hopeful. and at £1.50, its worth trying it!
26-07-2013 00:24
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Is the show going to be available for non website members or not.

im always open to positive change
26-07-2013 00:44
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

according to the site, you can join the BSX site for a 2 day trial for £1.50, so in effect, you get the show for £75p BUT as soon as you take out the trial, cancel it so that you dont forget to cancel it later, otherwise it will continue at the standard monthly rate!

it does say on the blog that shows will be £1.50 a night so I guess they may offer a nightly fee tomorrow night. I cant see any details yet.
http://www.babestationx.tv/join/ has details of the 2 day trial offer
26-07-2013 00:56
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

(25-07-2013 23:30 )FarewellBSX Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 22:44 )dj58 Wrote:  It's confirmed that also in the internet format bsx will remain only a softcore channel so nothing new than before the close.

where is it confirmed?

Confirmed by the same BSX's customer service.
The email address is on the site.
26-07-2013 09:02
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra