babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

BabestationX - the webshow

saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX - the webshow
Well..... only time will tell. I must say that if they have someone like Ms E Solisi on the show, and they are not limited by any rules, then I will be surprised to see them stop her for no reason. Also as an example Brooke was stopped from spreading her lips many times on her last show. Will they stop her when she is on a internet only show with no restrictions?

They made it clear that they have had to tone the shows down recently, for what ever reason, but now the show is internet only, there is no pressure to do so. I personally think the show will change for the better. But hey I may be wrong, and they may completely miss the opportunity.

Only time will tell .........but fingers crossed!
26-07-2013 12:44
Find all posts by this user
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

Elicia Sollis is on next wednesday that will be a big test for me
26-07-2013 14:46
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2013 09:02 )dj58 Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 23:30 )FarewellBSX Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 22:44 )dj58 Wrote:  It's confirmed that also in the internet format bsx will remain only a softcore channel so nothing new than before the close.

If you're looking for something more explicit BSX it's not your channel.

where is it confirmed?

Confirmed by the same BSX's customer service.
The email address is on the site.

but their blog contradictes that totally?
I think all we can do is see what its like tonight, no point speculating any further.

we'll see for our selves tonight Smile
26-07-2013 18:09
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(26-07-2013 00:56 )FarewellBSX Wrote:  according to the site, you can join the BSX site for a 2 day trial for £1.50, so in effect, you get the show for £75p BUT as soon as you take out the trial, cancel it so that you dont forget to cancel it later, otherwise it will continue at the standard monthly rate!

it does say on the blog that shows will be £1.50 a night so I guess they may offer a nightly fee tomorrow night. I cant see any details yet.
http://www.babestationx.tv/join/ has details of the 2 day trial offer

Yea! I can say this one for sure,

Bsx gave a free nights viewing to anyone that called the premium rate number,a few months ago.
They then gave an apology to (sorry all you people that got charged for the free show last night,because of the overload of people that subscribed,some people were charged.Please get in touch with our customer help dept. for a refund (another prime time number)

Anyhow thats how I can remember it.

Now would you trust these people with your card details,to give you 2 days viewing as a special preview to a full months subscription?

Well if you did you would have a lot more faith than most posters on here.

Once bitten twice shy ,is an old fashioned saying,but still stands for the likes of these people.

The internet is free,and you can watch nearly any girl on these channels,going even further than you would have ever seen on tv,thats what they do for a living.

Godspeed to you all and I hope that no one gets ripped off,but my only warning to you all is BEWARE.

These philanderers are here for 1 thing only.

Not to provide you with entertainment.

Not to give you free voyeurs programs.

They just want your MONEY.laugh
26-07-2013 20:58
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Not sure if anyone can help me but..... Just been to their site, and cant see any option to buy tonights show (Preeti), only the deal of £1.50 to join the website. Is that right? Do I need to join to watch tonights show? If i join for a month, will i get all the BSX live shows free? It really is not clear at all...

Any help apreciated please....Huh
26-07-2013 22:14
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Their on screen message still says go to freeview 174 and pressing red.... Clearly a mistake, but a school boy error lets face it. Think they need to rectify that, as it is clearly not the case. Silly thing is their twitter made it very clear it was not on freeview anymore....so.... just another mistake ....

Edit: They seem to have removed it now....maybe they realized.... clearly just the old advert that they missed changing.

Good news is.... they are advertising tonights live show as 18+ so will be interesting too see .......
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2013 22:43 by saviour123.)
26-07-2013 22:40
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(26-07-2013 22:14 )saviour123 Wrote:  Not sure if anyone can help me but..... Just been to their site, and cant see any option to buy tonights show (Preeti), only the deal of £1.50 to join the website. Is that right? Do I need to join to watch tonights show? If i join for a month, will i get all the BSX live shows free? It really is not clear at all...

Any help apreciated please....Huh

£1.50 is for a 2-day website membership trial. If you "join" now then you'll get tonight and tomorrow's live shows. When you have joined you need to then cancel your membership, otherwise you will then be charged monthly for a membership. Cancelling straight away will not affect you receiving this weekend's shows, you will still have 2 days access
26-07-2013 22:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

as DT says, sign up for the 2-day trial, and then 5mins later, cancel to ensure you don't forget, and it then extends into the monthly subs rate.
of course, you might decide to subscribe to the month, depending on how it goes tonight Smile

and yes gtheboy, I remember that free night balls up, they well screwed up. but all credit for trying it, non of the other sites have!
and I emailed them and received a free pin! so it all turned out good

lesson of the day, email enquires are free Smile
26-07-2013 22:57
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Well so far, its the same as the freeview BSX, but at least the big block of OSG on the bottom right has gone.

feed quality is excellent ! and yes, we've had pussy already !
26-07-2013 23:11
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

(26-07-2013 22:40 )saviour123 Wrote:  .....
Good news is.... they are advertising tonights live show as 18+ so will be interesting too see .......

I repeat all the videos and the live show will remain softcore like in the past.
ATM if you're looking for something more this is not the right channel.

I've a subscription and I can guarantee that is a softcore webchannel, after 15 mins Preety has panties on (and zero calls), the movies are the same of the last weeks. Nothing is changed.
26-07-2013 23:19
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra