Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Leah Lane - Daytime Chat, Caps & Vids

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Leah Lane - Daytime Chat, Caps & Vids
Leah's problem was that RLC were trailing a few new face whilst a lot of their regulars were on their summer holidays.. Summer is over and the spare shifts have dried up.
I think the 'few things that you need to work on' was just an excess not to extend her contract.

I think that 'the girl did well' and that she'll get a job on another babeshow, but it may mean travelling to London.
19-09-2013 11:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Would be nice if Rlc/Playboy could Tell Leah and indeed us what these things are she needs to work on Personally i carnt see there is anything for Leah to work on she was first class IMO,I enjoyed my chat with her on Tuesday Morning it was fun and Flirty and sure did send me of to work in a good Spirits and i would certainly have called her again and again,Still lets hope she turns up on another Channel soon,Good also to see she is still speaking about RLC/Playboy positively i like a girl who doesnt hold a grudge,Good on you Leah.
19-09-2013 13:07
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

Leah, if I could I would put you on my telly every night when I get in from work but it's a flatscreen telly and that would probably hurt after a while! You're awesome, beautiful, sexy and I could listen to that lovely voice of yours Ad nauseum, but you would never make me sick! No one could overdose on you but many of us have serious addictions, which sounds rude and er... probably is! Alas I feel sick as parrot to consider that you will not be around for at least a bit. Your hair is always gorgeous too, by the way. GOOD LUCK!
19-09-2013 23:25
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Leah is a top babe for sure! she should be a regular now? she has proved she is worthy Cool
19-09-2013 23:45
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

For goodness sake.I really do get annoyed when hot girls like Leah are pushed aside and given very little air time....shes sweet..sexy... and a real looker..wake up and give this babe a chance...I flippin would...xxxx
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 00:23 by Clit Eastwood.)
19-09-2013 23:52
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I think Leah would make an excellent addition to the Studio 66 roster which is looking a little thin at the moment. She's certainly got the looks, can do day and night time shows and is available. Alternatively I'd love to see her on XXXPanded now that they've gone to two channels; Leah next to Honey Scott or Lizzie James would be quite a sight to behold. Then there's always Storm...and the other channels that shall not be mentioned...need to get this gorgeous babe back on screen asap!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
20-09-2013 09:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

a real shame she has been let go but i don't see it as the end of the babeshow road for her, if Leah want's inspiration look at Yasmine she was let go by RLC last year being told she needed to work on her performance and that's what she did on xxp and 6 months later she was Back on RLC and look at the superstar she is now, i think Leah has the look and the attitude and will be a big star somewhere by this time next year

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-09-2013 10:30
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

I've been away for a few days and come back to this news! Boo! I had a great long daytime chat with Leah recently and was looking forward to calling her again. I can't believe there's anything she needed to improve in terms of her performance! She always looked stunning (esp in that office outfit Wink ). Hope another channel snaps her up very quickly! Good luck Leah!
20-09-2013 13:43
Nice Cannes Offline
au naturel, s'il vous plait

It's extremely difficult for newbies under the current restrictions to break through. They have to be inventive, not repetitive, with their outfits and work it like the rent was due but not appear desperate - all the while keeping within the rules. Not an easy trick to pull off, but then paying £1.53/min is not exactly a walk in the park either.

Established girls have it easier, of course. Long as it lasts...
21-09-2013 14:27
skully Offline

Please find Leah's new S66 thread here - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=56895

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
05-10-2013 18:59

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL