Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

When to use the fanzone...

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

When to use the fanzone...
Most of you have probably noticed the fanzones in some of the forums by now and might be wondering what they are exactly. The simplest way to explain it is to say that the fanzones are just that. They are specifically designed for fans of the channel or one of its presenters. The idea is that the fanzones are somewhere that the people who want to share exclusively positive comment on a particular subject are able to do just that.

The fanzones themselves are restricted from the view of guests on the site and while all logged in members can view the fanzone only people who have subscribed to a fanzone may post in it. People who use the fanzones inappropiately may have their subscription revoked if they don't post within the parameters of the fanzone, namely be positive in your posting habits there and don't post anything that could be construed as critical of the presenter the thread was set up in praise of. This is an oasis of positivity for those who wish merely to share an appreciation with like-minded people. With that in mind I would like to ask all members to respect the idea of the fanzone when posting in it, just as people must respect your negative opinions -if you have any, that is- outside of it.

The basic rule of thumb for setting up a thread in the fanzone is this... If your thread is intended for general discussion where all opinions are welcome, post it in the Babeworld forum as normal. If instead you wish merely to enjoy friendly chat about your favourite presenter with others who share your views, use the fanzone.

To join a fanzone, go to your user control panel -located near the top left of the screen and select the option "Group memberships" in the Miscellaneous section near the bottom. You will see a list of groups you can join, select the one you want to join and your ability to post replies and new threads in that section will be be switched on soon afterwards.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
31-03-2009 19:20
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66