gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 2.31 Average

YES ITS ME JULIET FROM BANG BABES

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: YES ITS ME JULIET FROM BANG BABES
mega79 Wrote:Ass2cam i did not recognise you there, what nice boobs you have.
Are you trying to make a tit out of me? hehe

skateguy Wrote:I caught it from 2.00 and from what I've seen so far, in those few hours there were some great moments from her - she's so much more daring than she was a few weeks ago...
I hope i didn't miss anything good!

To be honest if i only mist crap cam work i wouldn't care but if i mist the Gorgeous Julie in amazing positions i'll be pist of Smile
17-11-2008 17:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Ass2Cam Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:I caught it from 2.00 and from what I've seen so far, in those few hours there were some great moments from her - she's so much more daring than she was a few weeks ago...
I hope i didn't miss anything good!

To be honest if i only mist crap cam work i wouldn't care but if i mist the Gorgeous Julie in amazing positions i'll be pist of Smile

Well, I've got three hours of her to look through but from what I've seen 4-4.45 was as good as the rest. Agree the camera work was pretty shoddy and annoying, although I think that's largely because she was pulling her knickers all over the place and the cameraman was worried about lingering too long on a shot in case we saw too much.

Anyway, will post some highlights later although, despite the shaky cam work, she was so hot I'm struggling to work out what to edit out...

Great new avatar btw.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-11-2008 17:20
kps51 Offline
Junior Poster

JULIET- BangBabes Wrote:
steve6660 Wrote:
JULIET- BangBabes Wrote:AWW THANK YOU
OK WILL TRY OIL ALL OVER MYSELF ON WEDNESDAY THE 12TH OF NOV Smile)

f*ck that... go get some babyoil and a digital camera now! Big Grin

actually i might do that and post ap ic here Smile at home from my home camera

Dont forget about the pic Big Grin
19-11-2008 02:04
cee Offline
Master Poster

She is on again now and is being very naughty, and the cameraman seems to be cooler tonight and leaving the cam there.Cool
19-11-2008 04:41
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i see what you mean now cee, thank god for sky+ Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-11-2008 04:45
cee Offline
Master Poster

kalel76 Wrote:i see what you mean now cee, thank god for sky+ Smile

Yep, she certainly knows how to put on a good show, the panties are cute, and the fact that she is totally fucking hot helps.

The cameraman is good tonight too, the other night whoever it was wouldn't show below her waist for more than a second or so.
19-11-2008 04:50
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

cee Wrote:The cameraman is good tonight too, the other night whoever it was wouldn't show below her waist for more than a second or so.

That was largely because she kept pulling frontal wedgies and her panties were see through and half the size of the one's she's wearing tonight. She is hot though, I especially love her lips and tongue and that tan line Smile

edit: just realised she's changed her knickers - now they're as small as the one's from the other night & she's pulling wedgies again too. Just saw everything as well! Damn, Juliet's going to keep me bloody busy posting vids if she keeps putting on shows like this...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2008 05:24 by skateguy.)
19-11-2008 05:07
spottydog Offline
Apprentice Poster

noticed for the last half hour of tonights show Juliet kept herself a lot more covered up, think she may have had her wrist slapped for being a bit more daring earlier on when she was hotter than hell, maybe you could let us know Juliet, do you get grief for flashing a bit to much?, anyway please please dont stop what your doing u got to be the sexiest babe going
19-11-2008 06:44
Bawax Offline
Senior Poster

Juliet is quickly becoming a all time favourite of mine on this channel Big GrinBig Grin

I've seen Juliet on other channels but never watched her because she was with 2 or 3 other girls, and even when she shares the bed on this channel, it's half the camera time, half the bed and of course half the fun Tongue

She looked more bored at the end It seemed.. she was getting no phone calls. I wonder if the girls actually want to get calls or does it not matter cause they get paid anyway Wink

I loved todays show btw SmileSmileSmileSmile

~Belijos~
19-11-2008 19:11
pardoe911 Offline
DeviantMenace

Did anyone record Juliet the other night pulling frontal wedgies?
19-11-2008 21:45

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles