babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation - General Chat & Opinion
ha ha like your style tsurugi, its not like i dont see the pics on here. xxxxxxx
01-04-2009 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

tara lee babestation Wrote:...and because babe station is the no 1 show they look at us to set the example.

Ahem, er, I forget, who won the award for best 'Free to view channel of the year' at the UKAFTA Awards last November...? Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-04-2009 01:32
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

im not getting in to a disbute about shows sweetie im just saying what i know. im not knocking bangbabes i have a lot of friends who work on there and i think the show looks good i was asked what i thought an i gave my opinion thats all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01-04-2009 01:39
tsurugi Offline
Banned

yes i think babestation need some new girls.....they seem to have an endless supply of new girls that do one show and never comeback or get put on 3g for some reason aren't deemed good enough to be on the main show.Most of which are average at best they seem to put all the hot ones on babestation day or party people ie lynsey,carmen,cleo,amber,leila,tj well you get the picture
01-04-2009 01:54
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

tara lee babestation Wrote:im not getting in to a disbute about shows sweetie im just saying what i know. im not knocking bangbabes i have a lot of friends who work on there and i think the show looks good i was asked what i thought an i gave my opinion thats all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha, was just teasing you a little Tara Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-04-2009 02:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Like all the channels on either Sky or Freeview, once something becomes predictable; then it becomes boring! Although, I do fully understand that these channels are restricted by the nazi's at Ofcom. Ofcom is clearly a joke, I mean, we live in a supposedly 'free society' and yet a group of individuals who represent possibly the smallest minority of people in this country are allowed to dictate to you and I what these channels can or can't bloody well do.

In saying that, I do wonder whether a certain group of women (possibly the majority on these shows) are actually more than happy with the current restrictions. Could you see Tara getting fully naked and showing everything if she was allowed? After all, if the restrictions were completely lifted and the demand from the guys watching was to see pussy all the time, then I genuinely believe that you would see a lot of the girls leave, which means the current restrictions in a way are actually a good thing for the women who like to keep their knickers on!
01-04-2009 02:24
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

when we have new girls in we have to see how the callers like them and how they are on the phones so we can give callers good phone service, if they look like they have potential than we start them on 3g just to ease them in to it so they can gain experience talking filth to men so when they finally get on the full screen they dont get scared and say nothing. hope this has answered your question tsurugi. hope you all enjoyed having imogen bk last nite. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01-04-2009 02:24
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:
tara lee babestation Wrote:im not getting in to a disbute about shows sweetie im just saying what i know. im not knocking bangbabes i have a lot of friends who work on there and i think the show looks good i was asked what i thought an i gave my opinion thats all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha, was just teasing you a little Tara Smile

i can take it, im a big girl, well at least i think i am, lol been cryin in the bathroom for a while but im ok now. ha ha. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01-04-2009 02:26
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Opinion
when is dani going to retire.....ffs she has been there way to long and puts little to no effort into her performance and to say she has let herself go is an understatment
01-04-2009 14:30
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Opinion
tsurugi Wrote:when is dani going to retire.....ffs she has been there way to long and puts little to no effort into her performance and to say she has let herself go is an understatment

Hi tsurugi, I can just imagine your worst nightmare.
You've just gone to an orgy in a hotel room. Locked the door behind you,
and there waiting for you are Dani, Yvette and Twinkle. Big Grin Big Grin
01-04-2009 14:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV