babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It's what they do now when certain women are on a break or are too lazy (Jasmine) to give interesting sessions and they need to fill one of the channels with something.

Rolleyes

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2017 01:23 by mrmann.)
27-07-2017 01:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Just tuned into the Babeshows for the night and What Kind of Bullshit is this on Meet the Babes channel 909. A curtain up on screen.... WTF BABESTATION. It is a Nightshow.... Fix Up man. What a waste!annoyedannoyedannoyed

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-07-2017 01:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-07-2017 01:23 )mrmann Wrote:  It's what they do now when certain women are on a break or are too lazy (Jasmine) to give interesting sessions and they need to fill one of the channels with something.

Rolleyes

dare you to say this to Jasmine herself accusing her of being lazy. she's said on the mic she's been busy tonight on the phones which is the most important thing for her & bs and if that is the case Jasmine will be doing more nights. doesn't matter if she doesn't go topless

besides at least you can see her unlike these curtain shows that have been appearing on tv tonight laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2017 02:05 by Rammyrascal.)
27-07-2017 01:42
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2017 01:23 )mrmann Wrote:  It's what they do now when certain women are on a break

I thought the used the Dannii Harwood Catchup for that.
27-07-2017 02:07
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

Or they can simply fill the empty channel by simulcasting one of the other channels. This has been happening a lot recently, one girl going out on two channels, so mrmann's argument that they need a curtain session to fill an empty channel doesn't make any sense.
27-07-2017 03:12
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow!!!!Surprised

Sexy Ms Lexi Lowe and Sexy Ms Jenna Hoskins Dripping Wet In The Shower On Meet the Babes!!!!Heart

I've Always Wanted To See These Two Sexy Babes In The Shower Together!!!!

This Is Excellent Stuff!!! They Are Pouring Water All Over Themselves... And Ms Jenna Is Being A Very Naughty Girl Tonight!!! I'm Loving Her Tonight!

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2017 03:23 by REX MASTER.)
27-07-2017 03:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(27-07-2017 01:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 01:23 )mrmann Wrote:  It's what they do now when certain women are on a break or are too lazy (Jasmine) to give interesting sessions and they need to fill one of the channels with something.

Rolleyes

dare you to say this to Jasmine herself accusing her of being lazy. she's said on the mic she's been busy tonight on the phones which is the most important thing for her & bs and if that is the case Jasmine will be doing more nights. doesn't matter if she doesn't go topless

besides at least you can see her unlike these curtain shows that have been appearing on tv tonight laugh

LOL right, I'm going to go to the Babestation studio, get in Jasmine's face and make a scene about her being lazy, because that wouldn't be crazy at all Bounce

She's cute but lame.

AKA Lara Croft
27-07-2017 03:33
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(27-07-2017 03:33 )mrmann Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 01:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Rolleyes
dare you to say this to Jasmine herself accusing her of being lazy.
LOL right, I'm going to go to the Babestation studio, get in Jasmine's face and make a scene about her being lazy, because that wouldn't be crazy at all Bounce
See, I would have figured you WOULD go laugh
"What are you playing at? Does the idea of a work ethic mean anything to you?" or etc

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-07-2017 08:13
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Two thoughts came to mind while I was watching the Lexi/Jenna shower show.
The first was "Thank god it's on MTB or Big Boobies will have missed it.........."
The second was "I wonder if they had a separate feed for the Sky channel?"

Up yer gusset shower 2-4-1s on FV, Curtaincam on Sky - seems like a good way to exploit the different licensing arrangements for the two platforms.

27-07-2017 12:39
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i thought last night was pretty lame ,with an easier going cameraman could have been much better ,but i guess were used to it by now ;(
27-07-2017 13:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV