babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The curtain shows make sense during the day, but only if the presenter goes topless.

They also make sense if the presenter wants to go nude or do a proper 2-4-1 during the night.

If a presenter doesn't want to do either of those things, then they shouldn't do a curtain show.

It should only be for stuff that OFCOM won't allow on TV.

I actually wouldn't mind if S66 let Fernanda do a curtain show.

I love babes with brown nipples
01-08-2017 18:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

In an idle moment Rolleyes, it occurred to me that 'Unleashed' became 'Firmly on the Leash', which became 'Blurovision', which became 'The Curtain Channel', which has now become 'BS Shadow Puppets'... quite the downward spiral! Surprised eek

Rolleyes Bounce

(NB: Not all of the above are necessarily official names Rolleyes Wink )
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 18:53 by Censorship :-(.)
01-08-2017 18:52
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Fuck the babeweathers
01-08-2017 18:53
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(01-08-2017 18:14 )ryuken Wrote:  The curtain shows make sense during the day, but only if the presenter goes topless.

They also make sense if the presenter wants to go nude or do a proper 2-4-1 during the night.

If a presenter doesn't want to do either of those things, then they shouldn't do a curtain show.

what possible enjoyment is there for the viewer on freeview watching this type of show ?its just a ploy to get viewers to go online and purchase credits and go on perv cam, an "advert" on a show which is supposed to be on a free channel ,theres enough cover with adverts already on babestation ,this just takes the piss
01-08-2017 19:30
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(01-08-2017 19:30 )shankey! Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 18:14 )ryuken Wrote:  The curtain shows make sense during the day, but only if the presenter goes topless.

what possible enjoyment is there for the viewer on freeview watching this type of show ?its just a ploy to get viewers to go online and purchase credits and go on perv cam, an "advert" on a show which is supposed to be on a free channel ,theres enough cover with adverts already on babestation ,this just takes the piss

EXACTLY! There's enough BLATANT advertising and gimmicks NORMALLY!
01-08-2017 19:33
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Every channel that broadcasts their content on TV (Freeview or Sky) should not show curtain shows.

If the producers were smart they would limit curtain shows to online only.

And have hosts present the types of shows that OFCOM won't allow on TV.

I apologize for any confusion about my previous post.

I love babes with brown nipples
01-08-2017 21:39
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I saw a curtain show on Ideal World this morning, but they were selling curtains though so I suppose they have an excuse.Smile
01-08-2017 21:42
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

After all of us criticising RIGHTLY BS recently after producing some dire shows I think we ought to give praise where praise is due. I think we all agree that recent POV lines have been quite good depending which girl, show and producer has been involved. Last night I recorded all three FV shows and Preeti did a VERY good one on MTB. No handthong but very good for that OFCOM regulated show! Olivia and Preeti did ones with roamcam on Babestation and Babenation. They were both very good on both these. Babenation was FUCKING good with these! Preeti was REALLY rubbing her pussy VERY visibly without handthong! Olivia and PENNY! (yes naked except stockings!) were also FUCKING good using handthong in their bums! So thanks BS for that; some things are improving and we really ought to applaud them for that! It's not all doom and gloom! What does everyone else think or have I got it wrong!? (I thought it was almost like the GOOD oldish days from a few years back) Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2017 08:20 by trains55.)
02-08-2017 08:16
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-08-2017 21:42 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I saw a curtain show on Ideal World this morning, but they were selling curtains though so I suppose they have an excuse.Smile
There's more talent on QVC (just about).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-08-2017 08:31
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(02-08-2017 08:16 )trains55 Wrote:  What does everyone else think or have I got it wrong!? (I thought it was almost like the GOOD oldish days from a few years back) Thanks.

I think the same, it was a good night, the difference from the night before was like chalk and cheese.

The thing is with BS, you never know what you will get, they have a history of putting out good shows for a while, then putting out crap ones .
The question is what will tonight's show be like, will it be like last nights show or the night before's, or somewhere in between ? .
02-08-2017 12:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV