Thong Appreciator

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Why is Lori so over the top?
11-11-2017 01:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

are we ever going to see the return of some of the new girls on night time shows ?,just stale at the moment ,the likes of atlanta, scarlett,lily to name but a few freshened the otherwise run of the mill content up when they were on, just same old faces again lately Huh
13-11-2017 09:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-11-2017 09:00 )shankey! Wrote:  are we ever going to see the return of some of the new girls on night time shows ?,just stale at the moment ,the likes of atlanta, scarlett,lily to name but a few freshened the otherwise run of the mill content up when they were on, just same old faces again lately Huh

Yes I agree BUT Amber Jade! is on tonight! and Scarlett Jones! on tomorrow night and Thursday 23rd! VERY RARE as she's NOW usually on daytime and the webshow mainly! Can't wait BUT will probably be on Babecall and not on Freeview much! But HOPEFULLY not this time!
13-11-2017 09:17
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If BS can't put on new babes on at night more regularly they must be hard up lol

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-11-2017 10:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(13-11-2017 09:00 )shankey! Wrote:  are we ever going to see the return of some of the new girls on night time shows ?,just stale at the moment ,the likes of atlanta, scarlett,lily to name but a few freshened the otherwise run of the mill content up when they were on, just same old faces again lately Huh

Problem is most of the new girls get sent to the babecall box where no one can see them, so no one calls them cams them and then try get canned for low stats, bs brain trust at its finest,
They did put some new girls on in the summer problem was it was the same time as there boob ban so girls didn't have a chance,
Talked to one girl since she said the difference between the number of calls she got with boobs out and covered was huge, she said her last two shows they kept her covered up and then let her go, so not fair,
When I did the newcomer list it showed bs has signed more new girl's than anyone this year problem is they have for got how to make stars, got to used to XP do doing the hard work then poaching a girl when she's getting popular,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2017 15:37 by winsaw.)
13-11-2017 13:39
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

My view is all new babes need to be topless, if there comfortable to do so or they shouldn’t be on nights. Also they shouldn't start the pervcam on new babes as people don't really know the babes, let them do there thing then once they've got a base of callers then maybe use them on pervcam/babecall. But a new babe not topless on nights not really do much is a hard sale for people to spend money on. This is just my view and interpretation of it.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2017 15:42 by babefan2012.)
13-11-2017 14:35
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(13-11-2017 10:08 )babelover48 Wrote:  If BS can't put on new babes on at night more regularly they must be hard up lol
I would have thought newer babes were cheaper and therefore more desirable at nights for a company wot wos hard up Huh

But I might be biased because most of the old babes dominating nights want to take a long walk off a short pier Blush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-11-2017 16:22
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

think its more the ratio of calls to the cost of the girl. think they would rather have a new girl who costs less but will bring in about the same as an old name Wink

an old bs day girl said to me when they were bringing in a lot of new girls in 2012. they would rather pay the new girl 10£ an hour who gets 100£ worth of calls than an old day girl who was on 50£ an hour who does 150£ an hour in calls dont forget they have to pay for the producers and all the other costs involved in running a channel

that said BS seem to go thru phases during the year basically part of the year they seem to get evryone on there channels and then cull a lot at certain times its nearly culling season as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2017 17:00 by HannahsPet.)
13-11-2017 16:59
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(13-11-2017 09:17 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes I agree BUT Amber Jade! is on tonight! and Scarlett Jones! on tomorrow night and Thursday 23rd! VERY RARE as she's NOW usually on daytime and the webshow mainly! Can't wait BUT will probably be on Babecall and not on Freeview much! But HOPEFULLY not this time!

be great to see a long stint on sky /freeview of her but the powers that be will no doubt be have her on babecall all night Sad
13-11-2017 18:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

She "escaped" from Babecall last time she was on so I'm a BIT hopeful!................
13-11-2017 18:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV