Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(22-02-2018 08:36 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(22-02-2018 08:22 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Astonishing new rule at BS today. No girls allowed to go off screen for group or private pervcam and no curtain shows. Girls must be onscreen at all times!

That has the distinct smell of Ofcom intervention to me

Started at the beginning of the week. They can only go off screen if they are on the web show, the idea is that the girls will be rotated around the channels. Already caused issues on daytime, basically whoever screams or moans the loudest about going onto web (and thus privates) will get to do it.

The slight advantage is that there'll be less curtain shows, which people moan about anyway.

There's a feeling that BS want everyone to watch/go private with the sexstation girls and make that a success hence this new rule.
ofcom? nah if it were ofcom the pervcam would be gone

i think they realized they fucked up with the pervcam and curtain shows to the point there loosing money again. last year they made a small profit. this year i doubt they will even do that...

the re-launch sexstation which is basically unleashed just under a different name tells me they have released that the fta webshows served a purpose in that they bring passing trade to there sites.
they took that reason away when they closed unleashed.

the pervcam has become as bad a joke as there bscams was 3 years ago with girls asking for tips to do stuff even though your paying per minute up to £10 ins some cases.
they have literally priced themselves out of there customers reach in a lot of cases but still want there 300 a shift, but instead of putting on a show that guys will pay for they milk the living shit out of the few customers they have left.

EDIT* i gotta go out.. will finish this later Smile
edit 2... ive been trying for an hour to edit this post but i just cant find the right set of words to express how abysmal this whole thing has gotten.
girls are back rinsing. guys are moaning of no shows and my dyslexia just wont let me vent without sounding like a vicious vindictive cunt...
im not trying to be but if i say any more than i have it will look like it. so im gonna forgo adding to this in the way i was gonna...

just know its some of the girls own fault that there cams failed 3 years ago and its the same girls own fault bscams and pervcam are failing now. there 1s again earning a bad rep as rinsers again.
silly prices, poor shows, pissed off customers all because a small vocal minority are making up the rules for the business they supposedly work for but seem to think they run.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2018 13:30 by HEX!T.)
22-02-2018 10:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-02-2018 08:36 )Danzig Wrote:  Makes sense and is better for everybody the girls can do simply do private shows after their shift like at S66.

I’m with Danzig & Hexit, it does make sense & better for everyone. As Danzig says the bs babes can do webshows after their shift like s66 babes do.

I also think it’s bs that’s behind this rule because the new rules on webshows etc don’t kick in till April. I also think it’s bs wanting to make this new sexstation a success. & make as much money as possible from it as must be losing money from pervcams etc as hexit says

Piper Niven Superfan
22-02-2018 11:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

All I can say is good, about time babestation TV stared making proper TV shows again,
Pervecam is still in play just that it's now back to being at the same time as the tv show like when it started and like it's always been on 66 ,
No wonder some of the girls are bitching about it as easy street has been closed off and they now need to work at doing a proper TV show and getting calls in and not rely on a handful at regular private camers to make there show and it's totals for the day,
Be interesting to see how many of the girls who have not wanted to do the web show suddenly think it's great and want to be on there,
My guess bs have realised how small the fan base of some of the girls is getting as all they have done for the last year is put shows on aimed at a very small number of people who cam, it's danger as it just takes a few to stop and the girls struggling to make money from her day as the TV has been neglected so much,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-02-2018 13:11
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

The pervecam and private shows are so much better organised by S66. Hopefully BS have abandoned their Gung Ho approach with girls taken off screen for hours and be more professional in organising the private shows so the girls at BS don't lose money or leave this channel.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2018 13:19 by Danzig.)
22-02-2018 13:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-02-2018 13:17 )Danzig Wrote:  The pervecam and private shows are so much better organised by S66. Hopefully BS have abandoned their Gung Ho approach with girls taken off screen for hours and be more professional in organising the private shows so the girls at BS don't lose money or leave this channel.

I agree bs do need to sort it out properly, but if girls are lose money then they only have them selfs to blame as for to long some of them, not all, have been doing as little as possible on TV and relying on private shows to make there money total for the day,
And I don't see any leaving as the ones it will affect most don't really do the type of shows that the other channels put out so no where for them to go,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-02-2018 13:32
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I'm seeing the same cam options as usual, and Cali's doing a curtain show right now, I'm confused Huh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
22-02-2018 14:43
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Cali can do a private show/ curtain special as she is not on the TV schedule today.
22-02-2018 15:25
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

what a drab boring load of rubbish last night was, ,i saw no effort at all for anything like a decent night show,becoming a regular thing every saturday night lately ,wasnt tempted at all to participate Sad
25-02-2018 09:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely shankey considering the big hitters were on dannii olivia priya Ashley and sophie

Only thought Ashley and sophie gained pass marks

Usual again by dannii having lots of time
Olivia again just doesn't do nothing for me and sticks to the same all night
Ashley having a bit of fun with oil then in the shower despite it looking sooo dark
Priya drab and boring
Sophie again looked fking hot butt naked

Least tonight should be good with atlanta and nicole whilst reckon it'll be predictable with alice and priya
25-02-2018 13:18
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Really surprised how many of you are still watching this dreary drab rubbish,I find the constant spiel about 2 minute challenge SO irritating,the camera work compared to the old days at Elite is really poor.Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-02-2018 14:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV