babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-02-2018 13:18 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely shankey considering the big hitters were on dannii olivia priya Ashley and sophie

Only thought Ashley and sophie gained pass marks

Usual again by dannii having lots of time
Olivia again just doesn't do nothing for me and sticks to the same all night
Ashley having a bit of fun with oil then in the shower despite it looking sooo dark
Priya drab and boring
Sophie again looked fking hot butt naked

Least tonight should be good with atlanta and nicole whilst reckon it'll be predictable with alice and priya
i wouldnt hold your breath, if it isnt the girls that disappoint tonight it will be the camera operator
25-02-2018 17:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

This makes interesting reading
https://uk.advfn.com/stock-market/london...tnav_i_1_t

Started doing some digging amongst rumours that some of the girls weren't getting paid. Remember reading Cellcast interim results and saying that they had cashed in a bog investment from a Swiss fund but hadn't got the money back. By the looks of the attached they won't and that is a big wedge of cash (>£700K) for a small firm to deal with.

A lack of cash (they slashed their operating costs by a third first half of the year by restructuring 3rd party contracts - or reducing service levels and going for cheap shit:biglaughSmile would also explain why they've been dropping off air a lot recently.

Potential crisis in the offing as the shareholders look fairly rebellious at the moment?
26-02-2018 12:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree very interesting reading, seems to be suggesting things at cellcast aren't as rosy as they are saying. Could we soon see a mass exodus of bs babes & even cutting channels off sky & freeview?

Must have plenty of money for now though given they've recently relaunched sexstation.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2018 16:18 by Rammyrascal.)
26-02-2018 15:18
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2018 15:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Agree very interesting reading, seems to be suggesting things at cellcast aren't as rosy as they are saying. Could we soon see a mass exodus of bs babes & even cutting channels off sky & freeview?

Must have plenty of money for now though given they've recently relaunched sexstation.

Not sure that the relaunch of a channel which is basically just an existing web feed, using models who I suspect are at the cheaper end of the pay scale, is an indication of available financesBig LaughBig Laugh
26-02-2018 17:39
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(26-02-2018 17:39 )hairbald Wrote:  
(26-02-2018 15:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Agree very interesting reading, seems to be suggesting things at cellcast aren't as rosy as they are saying. Could we soon see a mass exodus of bs babes & even cutting channels off sky & freeview?

Not sure that the relaunch of a channel which is basically just an existing web feed, using models who I suspect are at the cheaper end of the pay scale, is an indication of available financesBig LaughBig Laugh

Could Babestation be heading the same way as ill fated Irish radio station TXFM??
26-02-2018 17:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

They are hiring behind the scenes. Fancy doing the babes contracts and scheduling:

https://www.simplyhired.co.uk/search?q=t...aHduCJU1Eg

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-02-2018 22:15
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2018 22:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  They are hiring behind the scenes. Fancy doing the babes contracts and scheduling:

https://www.simplyhired.co.uk/search?q=t...aHduCJU1Eg

So they want to pay £17K per annum to manage the talents contracts and schedules with an events background; anybody else thinking Will from W1A? Big Laugh

You can always sense a company that is delusional by the following statement in the ad;

Take ownership of the end to end talent journey to provide a consistent, high touch experience

I've got a sales and marketing team working for me at the moment, and I'm sure even they couldn't work out what the fuck that meansRolleyes
27-02-2018 00:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with touching bums Blush

End to end... high touch etc

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2018 00:22 by mrmann.)
27-02-2018 00:21
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I can only think "high touch experience" is like Mr.p's sessions with Alice! Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-02-2018 00:23
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

lily roma and mr p show now on babecall tv
27-02-2018 02:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV