babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I knew from an early stage that only Ashley or Dannii would be of interest last night and for me that proved to be the case. It seemed to be a subdued night across the whole set of channels if I'm brutally honest.

Dannii's shows were the better of the two though because the camerawork was good and her movement was decent with the roaming POV cams. I have expressed annoyance before at her over talking on the mic and the number of two minute challenges that she introduces. However, she's not alone in the sense that other babes over sell things far too much aswell, and Dannii's pervcam was ok. Good camera angle and she was accommodating with the open legs. So in that respect, I was satisfied with the small amount of credits I paid for on her pervcam.

Ashley's show for me was disappointing because of the wasted credits I endured on her pervcam. The camerawork on that was poor. Her oil segment with the standing poses was good, however in my opinion she was let down by seemingly can't-be-arsed production last night.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
10-03-2018 15:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

But isn’t that the major problem with BS at the moment, one night can be drastically different from the previous one or the next and that’s even with the same babes on. There’s no consistency. It’s almost like if they feel like it, but I’m not sure it’s the babes necessarily it must be the producers.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
10-03-2018 17:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Trouble is, if your talking TV, I think its a bit of both. Too much complacency from established babes combined with a particularly hardnosed stance from the bosses.

Perhaps it takes a babe that feels the need, is in the mood and that can be bothered, to get something out while anyone of influence is looking the other way? The chances would be narrow under those circumstances.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-03-2018 17:34
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Its just night and day different. I mean i know sometimes the babes may not feel up for it so too speak but one night a babe could be on fire the next they seem relatively restrained incomparison to the previous night.

10-03-2018 18:34
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

So who are we actually saying is responsible here for poor shows? I think it's not accurate to lay all the blame at one party. Both producers and babes must take equal responsibility to at least try to put on a good show. Surely some of these girls being established glamour models would mean they'd feel it necessary to perform, it's what they are known for so wouldn't they want to ensure that they uphold a reputation for their fans and for their status in the industry?

Look - Ashley's show for me last night was overall disappointing. Now there's culpability in both her own performance and the camerawork from the producers. It's not just sour grapes from me because I lost money on wasted pervcam credits - I've been ripped off on these shows before and I won't be the first or the last. I think her positioning could be better sometimes, I think her attitude on set could be better sometimes, I also think she could be given better sets and better scenarios to work with.

There are definitely areas that both producers and babes can improve upon.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
10-03-2018 23:38
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I would say its a 50/50 split!! But the babes have to share some of the "blame" so to speak. They put the Pervcam in the places, they decide what they show and even to some extent they probably control the TV angles. Its just maybe some are better at make the best out of it. Some play along to have an "easy" night. Ashley does at times seem one of the least interested which is saying something. I guess if the babe is showing more for pervcam the TV angles will be crap at times. Basically Pervcam has restricted the TV angles because if a babe gets naked for percam that restricts the TV viewing and what positions she can do. Thats why having it on permanently as part of the shows is restricting.

11-03-2018 01:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I guess I've gone mad, officially, because I just noticed the fourth channel for Babestation on SKY, channel 911. How long has it been on TV?

AKA Lara Croft
12-03-2018 03:35
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(12-03-2018 03:35 )mrmann Wrote:  How long has it been on TV?

Since 30 November 2017.
12-03-2018 04:13
crocodoc42 Offline
Senior Poster

Liking the oil paddle pool. Better than the shower. Hoping more of the babes have a go in itSmile
14-03-2018 09:16
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-03-2018 09:16 )crocodoc42 Wrote:  Liking the oil paddle pool. Better than the shower. Hoping more of the babes have a go in itSmile

Where was that then: Babecall (satellite only) I presume?........I bet it was good!?...............How about on FV next time BS? PLEASE!
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2018 09:55 by trains55.)
14-03-2018 09:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV