babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
credit where its due ,the first 45 minutes of last nights show (10 pm start i refer to) has to be the best ive seen in a long time ,in fact i cant remember a show starting with with so much on show (scarlett jones) ,amazing stuff Smile
16-05-2018 18:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Saskia Jade is on right now and looking amazing, I doubt she will take that bra off but her movement is really good for a first timer

She is quite the sexy little minx

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
16-05-2018 23:59
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah Saskia is most definitely not shy which is what makes the restriction so stupid, but it is her first show which is guaranteed non topless for every single new babe. Just hope she progresses and is allowed to progress.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
17-05-2018 00:45
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

We've been here before though with Chloe, you were absolutely adamant that she was never going to be topless and that her tease shows were lacklustre and boring. Then she jumped in the shower naked and you actually apologised to her on the forum

You were also adamant that BS plan was that all new babes would be topless on cam only but Bella and Dixie also started as non topless and progressed to topless

Do you not just fancy embracing a bit of optimism for the sake of your own welfare, think of yourself man

say it with me Chloe, Bella and Dixie are all topless so there are good odds that Saskia can be too

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
17-05-2018 01:17
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(17-05-2018 01:17 )southsidestu Wrote:  We've been here before though with Chloe, you were absolutely adamant that she was never going to be topless and that her tease shows were lacklustre and boring. Then she jumped in the shower naked and you actually apologised to her on the forum

You were also adamant that BS plan was that all new babes would be topless on cam only but Bella and Dixie also started as non topless and progressed to topless

Do you not just fancy embracing a bit of optimism for the sake of your own welfare, think of yourself man

say it with me Chloe, Bella and Dixie are all topless so there are good odds that Saskia can be too

My welfare is perfectly fine thank you. I never said Saskia won’t be, I just said for someone who isn’t shy and is clearly naughty restricting her makes little sense.

I believe that that was the initial plan but maybe the some of the babes were more adamant about being topless so the plan didn’t work out, because some were highly adamant about not being topless.

Chloe’s shows were lacklustre and boring, she looked like a rabbit caught in a cars headlights in those first few shows and very unsexy. Now its way way better. Maybe Chloe just told BS to let her go topless.

About Dixie and Bella I just said how long is it going to be before they are allowed of the reigns. Both we’re clearly wanting to.

I’m a cynical pessimist so I don’t look at things from an idealistic positive view point. Yeah Saskia will no doubt be finally allowed to go topless if she wants but you got the inevitable BS amount of shows before she’s allowed to unless she demands to. It’s just pointless and not a great watch.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2018 00:21 by babefan2012.)
17-05-2018 09:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I think the 'plan' is that new babes are kept non-topless adlong as BS's automated spreadsheets say they should be kept non-topless. In other words as long as it's making more money from them on cam than they would make topless on the phone. That dynamic is alwys likely to shift as the impatient guys (going on cam to see the denied puppies) dwindle off.

Then the babes settle into the more familar pattern of whether they are better at cam or phone and are nominally split accordingly.

Some babes undoubtedly moan about this. (Scarlett has been remarkably vocal on this very forum about such things.) But largely I think it's 'computer says no' until it doesn't.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2018 11:50 by ShandyHand.)
17-05-2018 10:52
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I'm guessing this is due to the fact that they are in so much debt and they're just trying to make as much money as possible to pay it off

It's better to have the show under these circumstances than not have it all

Of course even if they had a budget surplus they would probably do it this way, remember when you were told that love makes the world go round? It doesn't, it's money

17-05-2018 11:52
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

We all get why bs do it with new girls, the issue is that they keep at it for to long, you talk to girls about it who have been restricted and they tell you that after the first handful of shows the number paying to see boob drops off a lot, and more interesting they get more cam traffic once they become topless girls, add the increase in calls and you can see why some girls have got frustrated when it's dragged on and ended up saying they would stop doing nights unless things changed,
The hole Macie fiasco shows that she could already be at that point where it's starting to hurt her stats as she did not go private very much last night and wasn't on the phone all the time,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-05-2018 12:13
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

money over common sense
money over staff welfare
money over viewers
money over everything even if it spites them

These are the golden rules to running a business

17-05-2018 12:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Shortermism. It's what you get when you rely too much on computer predictions.

There computer can't know how many guys are reacting badly to what they do. Any predictions are only as good as the data it has. The data has limits so the predictions have limits. You'd hope BS realise that.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-05-2018 13:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV