babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-05-2018 12:08 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes I used to prefer Priya to her sister BUT nowadays she sends me to sleep!
Agree 100%. There was a time about 3 years ago, I preferred Priya over her sister. However, I also started preferring Preeti about 18 months ago. Priya still gets the shifts because she gets callers, despite looking bored some of he time. As well as being pretty (not Preeti), her tits and ass ensure she usually gets a minimum number of calls.

I have noticed Preeti missing unlike previous poster. But I also agree that the wide pool of new talent more than makes up for her absence.
27-05-2018 13:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I certainly miss Preeti, she was my fave for a long time before I was won over by Nicole Snow's intatiability & energy. I certainly miss her big ass, would eat that all day

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
27-05-2018 17:56
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Lola Knight will be a good signing for Babestation I am annoyed, angry pissed off with Babestation because they would rather signed Lola Knight then give Jess West the shifts instead I said when Preeti let Babestation should give Jess West Preeti shifts did they no Jess West is one of Babestation top performers Babestation do not want to put Jess West on regular whoever decides what babes works on Babestation ante doing their job properly if they was doing their job properly they would put Jess West on regular not keep her as cover Jess West goes down the pecking order now Lola Knight is on Babestation

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2018 09:54 by mrsimsuk.)
28-05-2018 09:09
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Is any of this based on fact or just your opinion. Has anyone actually asked Jess about it? Seems to me this is a coup for BS as it damages S66 and strengthens BS. I also very much doubt Lola would have left unless she was unhappy at S66 and/or the offer from BS was very good financially.
28-05-2018 09:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Lola said on Twitter she fancied a change which is why she left s66, no suggestion she was unhappy at s66.

So presume Lola (or Lola’s agent) spoke to the other babeshows & bs gave her the best offer

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2018 09:37
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2018 09:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Lola said on Twitter she fancied a change which is why she left s66, no suggestion she was unhappy at s66.

So presume Lola (or Lola’s agent) spoke to the other babeshows & bs gave her the best offer

lol - you don't fancy a change if you are happy
28-05-2018 09:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

That’s what Lola said, if she was unhappy at s66 she would have said

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2018 09:52
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(28-05-2018 09:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ...

Dude, you're believing too much of this empowerment bull co-opted by the babes. Tongue

Does it ever happen that way round?! Isn't it more likely that BS came waving a wedge of notes and Lola went: 'Oh alright then'? Rolleyes But as ever we are guessing. We should try to confine our guesses to likihoods is all.

99% of babes (like all sensible people) don't go around offering implied criticism of an employer in public without good reason either. We don't know what Lola feels about her time at 66 and even if you asked her, she might not tell you straight and why should she? She's not on the shows to tell about her real life.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2018 10:30 by ShandyHand.)
28-05-2018 10:28
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

(28-05-2018 09:28 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Is any of this based on fact or just your opinion. Has anyone actually asked Jess about it? Seems to me this is a coup for BS as it damages S66 and strengthens BS. I also very much doubt Lola would have left unless she was unhappy at S66 and/or the offer from BS was very good financially.

Jess West said to me on Twitter she has asked Babestation about getting regular shifts and they won't give her regular shifts she don't know why

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2018 10:34 by mrsimsuk.)
28-05-2018 10:32
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2018 10:32 )hotfuzz1981 Wrote:  
(28-05-2018 09:28 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Is any of this based on fact or just your opinion. Has anyone actually asked Jess about it? Seems to me this is a coup for BS as it damages S66 and strengthens BS. I also very much doubt Lola would have left unless she was unhappy at S66 and/or the offer from BS was very good financially.

Jess West said to me on Twitter she has asked Babestation and they won't give her regular shifts

Thanks for the clarification. Sadly that likely means she doesn't earn them enough to get a regular slot
28-05-2018 10:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV