babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
19-06-2018 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

mr p ,the reason i switched off for the very first time when scarlet was on last night ,i dont wanna see a fuzzy head and waving hand on the screens to tempt me to perv cam ,i think we all know how crap and fake it is after being lured into thinking theres a remote possibility of something going on only to be conned into paying silly money and being disappointed ,the sooner this fad is gone the better Sad
20-06-2018 07:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Spot on mate. Shortermism once again - perhaps the prime example of it on the shows atm IMO. They are effectively telling guys when NOT to use pervecam. Enough punters will eventually learn from the lessons BS keep handing out.

Here's my prediction on what will happen with the Mr.P. shows: They will stop making money and will cease. The prods will say to themselves 'oh guys just got bored with them' and pat themselves on the back for making the money on them they did while they were in place. But in actual fact, guys will have become totally wise to their dodgy tactics and been turned off by them. In effect what BS will have done is, once again, bowdlerized further their core product and its ability to keep its following, and created more mistrust and wariness in customers over the use of their cams. Unfortunately, this is sort of thing that happens when you have a service run by people who are contemptous of their customers' intelligence and decision making abilities on their spending.

Instead of forging their ideas in the ideals of good customer service and giving themselves the most solid base for success, BS consistently find themselves having to come up with ever more wacky gimmicks in order to keep the customer interested and/or duped. IMO one of the main reason for this is the effects of that same attitude.

It has become engrained at BS in particular. It seems they will never learn that customers are telling them exactly why they are not spending, or spending less, with them (not all the guys that talk about this stuff are freeloaders and even if they were, their reasoning is reflected in a lot of past spenders). The problem is that BS think they are smarter than YOU. They think that they can continue to hoodwink those they see as totally gullible with little to no comeback. I maintain they are wrong in this. For me, It's one of the main reasons why Cellcast's figures have not not better in recent years

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-06-2018 16:17
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(20-06-2018 16:17 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Spot on mate. Shortermism once again - perhaps the prime example of it on the shows atm IMO. They are effectively telling guys when NOT to use pervecam. Enough punters will eventually learn from the lessons BS keep handing out.

Here's my prediction on what will happen with the Mr.P. shows: They will stop making money and will cease. The prods will say to themselves 'oh guys just got bored with them' and pat themselves on the back for making the money on them they did while they were in place. But in actual fact, guys will have become totally wise to their dodgy tactics and been turned off by them. In effect what BS will have done is, once again, bowdlerized further their core product and its ability to keep its following, and created more mistrust and wariness in customers over the use of their cams. Unfortunately, this is sort of thing that happens when you have a service run by people who are contemptous of their customers' intelligence and decision making abilities on their spending.

Instead of forging their ideas in the ideals of good customer service and giving themselves the most solid base for success, BS consistently find themselves having to come up with ever more wacky gimmicks in order to keep the customer interested and/or duped. IMO one of the main reason for this is the effects of that same attitude.

It has become engrained at BS in particular. It seems they will never learn that customers are telling them exactly why they are not spending, or spending less, with them (not all the guys that talk about this stuff are freeloaders and even if they were, their reasoning is reflected in a lot of past spenders). The problem is that BS think they are smarter than YOU. They think that they can continue to hoodwink those they see as totally gullible with little to no comeback. I maintain they are wrong in this. For me, It's one of the main reasons why Cellcast's figures have not not better in recent years
couldnt have put it better,brilliant post ,
20-06-2018 18:20
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Alice pauses mid Mr P. section to tell us "this doesn't happen every night."
Are you sure about that, Alice?
21-06-2018 00:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If we were to combine together as one to kill off Perv cam for good on BS (& on St66) and forcing the shows to accept customer is King, the better. To me for far to long we have been fed the dross that Perv cam has served up on both channels and what it has done to the quality of output on our screens. The one dimensional viewing, babe's positioning & outfits. Now it is high time they have to listen to us. it is 2018 in this day and age their business model needs to adapt and move with the times, and accept once and for all (in the words of Twisted Sister) - " we're not gonna take it any more!" to survive the next few years their business model as it stands is f****d and out on it's feet and the damage Perv cam has done to the quality of that business model is very clear to all us punters to see.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-06-2018 05:16
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(21-06-2018 05:16 )babelover48 Wrote:  If we were to combine together as one to kill off Perv cam for good on BS (& on St66) and forcing the shows to accept customer is King, the better. To me for far to long we have been fed the dross that Perv cam has served up on both channels and what it has done to the quality of output on our screens. The one dimensional viewing, babe's positioning & outfits. Now it is high time they have to listen to us. it is 2018 in this day and age their business model needs to adapt and move with the times, and accept once and for all (in the words of Twisted Sister) - " we're not gonna take it any more!" to survive the next few years their business model as it stands is f****d and out on it's feet and the damage Perv cam has done to the quality of that business model is very clear to all us punters to see.

Using our combined wealth to end the use of pervecam and other gimmicks like 2 minute challenges has been necessary for a few years now.

Sadly I can't see a boycott working because I tend to watch all channels online, and I always see comments from punters begging to see presenters pussy.

So I cant blame the channels for charging to see a host's pussy, instead of giving it away for free online.

Anyway there are a lot of free videos that can be found online of quite a few presenters that are showing their pussies.

Which has had an adverse effect on hosts wanting to show their faces and pussies in the same shot when they do cam shows.

Now all of them are running to do pervecam shows because they don't need to show there faces or put on a performance.

The one bright spark in this shambolic gimmicky era is Fernanda Ferrari.

She doesn't use a pervecam and is probably the highest earning host per minute on any channel based on calls alone.

Unfortunately the only way channels will stop using pervecam is if every punter stops paying for it, which i think might not happen.

Or if every host follows Fernanda's lead and puts on quality shows that don't need to use pervecam, but there is no chance of that either.

All we can do as individuals is buy the stuff we like (or become freeloaders LOL).

I love babes with brown nipples
21-06-2018 18:46
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^Sorry mate I see where you're coming from with this and share the general sentiment but we have to be careful to show some perspective on these things I feel. I think your targets are a little misplaced and so can't agree with the specfics of your post. 

First off I've said before that the idea of campaigns and boycotts always seemed to me hopelessly optimistic in that it over-estimates the chances of generating a necessary consensus and the prospects of mounting any radical action with the somewhat limited reach of the forum in such things. Yes the opinions on here are valid and definitely worthy of heavy consideration but the operators stay in business on the back of many similar guys expressing their opinions with the colour of their money. When posting I think we should take care not to overweight our words against that. 

Picking carefully what and where we battle adds credibility to our arguments where we do have a case. In the particular arena under consideration here, it seems presumptious to demand the dropping of the Pervcams when there has been, quite patently and for a few years now, a consistent and ongoing demand for them from the very punters that we are supposed to be defending.

I've always said there are only essentially two issues with the Pervs: 1. They often represent poor VFM and 2. They can be easily misused by unthinking or tricksy babes. The on TV cam is merely a tool like any other. It is not intrinsically bad for the shows. It is only its poor or mis-use that is bad for the industry. 

There is also a very important disticton between the general Pervcams and the MrP shows in that the former are not universally a vehicle for cheating the customer. To the best of my knowledge no babe at BS has yet taken the Mr.P's onboard for the full contact efforts they make themselves out to be; while the majority of babes do ordinary Perv without misleading the customer with fake content. So the Pervs can be used properly and can improve the services on offer in the right hands.

No, for me, Pervcam is not the bogeyman. A certain predominant industry attitude that can lead to bad practice on any of its output is. It is a mindset that always threatens not plastic, glass and wires. Pervecam hasn't destroyed the shows; in fact, quite to the contrary, a case could be made that they saved the industry financially when it was in pretty dire need of a fresh innovative as a drive to new business. Even if you hate the Pervs you have to acknowledge that they've made some contribution to the industry's survival in recent years.

Consider too that poor shows were around before Perv; things on TV were heading in much the same direction as we have them now. Perv has only solidified and hastened matters in a certain direction. This shows the true source of the problem is elsewhere.

And, unlike the Mr.P's, I dont see the general concept of Pervcam as irredeemable. Perv like everything else on the shows must offer the guy the genuine (not pretend) prospect of a dynamic representation of the babe's sensuality - in this case an angle on a performance that wouldn't be allowed on TV. For the life of me I can see no actual reason why this can't be done alongside a convincing evocative performance for callers on TV. If done in the right way Perv should be able to aid not hinder the TV presentation. IMO, it is only when babe or operator are blinded by what they see as the prospect of easy money that they turn in overly perve orientated performance on our TV screens. They are misjudging the level of balanced performance between the two mediums required to keep guys coming back to the shows. It is the human element that is at fault on these occassions not the mere presence of the tech.

I simply can't contend that Perv is the killer of TV that its often made out to be. And we are beyond the honeymoon period with it now, there are signs that there is once again scope for change, and so the time may be ripe as the shows move into a different era once again. 

How to get that? Well for me, a boycott is not the answer to getting things more to our liking. Careful thinking about what it is we want, the dissemination of these ideas, and, ryuken is right, the rewarding of only those sessions that do things the way we do, is. That is the only realistic way I can see to even attempt the correction of what lies behind poor shows.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-06-2018 20:24
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^^^ well said as always mate.

Punters demanding to see a presenters pussy, and channels charging to see it are all fair game.

The key like you perfectly said, is the execution of that by hosts and producers.

I love babes with brown nipples
21-06-2018 21:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

no probs shandy mate

i know i go off one once in a while

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-06-2018 22:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV