babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(14-07-2018 10:55 )KerrAvon Wrote:  First time I've watched Jada in a while, seems to have been toned down. Saw her wearing double knickers at one point, what's that all about. Used to do that same school girl skirt thing with barely a hand thong. But we've accepted rubbish as a norm now.

i remember the jada of old on babeworld ,a shadow of the shows back then ,very rare ill watch her nowdays
14-07-2018 14:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(14-07-2018 10:55 )KerrAvon Wrote:  First time I've watched Jada in a while, seems to have been toned down. Saw her wearing double knickers at one point, what's that all about. Used to do that same school girl skirt thing with barely a hand thong. But we've accepted rubbish as a norm now.

only fans is the answer to why shes changed so much,
she sent me a message on twitter a few weeks back asking me to delete some tweets in which i had capped her naked, she told me that any content where she is naked is now only allowed on her only fans sight,
she had already banned BSX caps a few weeks before that, some thing she was happy to retweet up until last year,
so sad to see her in 2 pairs of panties for her last to shows, think the chances of seeing her do anything sexy for free are over,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-07-2018 15:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ What she does has done on TV in the past has NOT for been for free - we need to get away from this babe inspired phrase. She is now shafting BS callers by doing nothing compared to what she did previously - these are the very people who put her in a position to have an Only Fans in the first place.

Anyone who calls a babe that takes up such a stance needs their heads looking at. As do BS for continuing to give her TV shifts if she is doing this openly. They and her future callers are basically enabling in the defeat of the product that brought us to where we are today

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
14-07-2018 15:24
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Totally agree. Look back only last year when she was wearing thongs that barely covered her pussy. When viewed from behind it would appear that she hadn't got a thong on, so much lips on show covering the strap.
14-07-2018 15:51
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

If some presenters want to hide some content behind a paywall, that's fine.

But the content has to be of good quality and worth paying for.

Which most of the time it isn't, whether it be produced by the channels or the presenters themselves.

Most of us aren't paypigs, so wanting stuff that we pay for to be good isn't being disrespectful.

I love babes with brown nipples
14-07-2018 17:35
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The shows have always been about holding back content (well besides the short anything goes period around 2006); the natural extension of the TV regulations and the fact of the shows were founded in tease of varying levels was the establishment of paywalls for the fencing of more explicit content. I have no issue with babes saving content above what's allowed on TV for paid platforms but this is not what's happening here. This is something altogether more corrosive.

This is about the holding back of performance and stylings (poses, angles and types of outfit) just because it suits. Worse, Jada's also kicking away the supports of visual publicity that maintain the industry.

It's pissing on the hand that has feed you because you've had a better offer elsewhere whilst not having the integrity to walk away. She'd rather weaken things for everyone that trys to follow the same route after her. It's a parasitic move; the thin end of the wedge. It's to the detriment of the current shows and a threat to their future.

Just think what this forum might look like in a couple of years if all babes took to following Jada's example.

Trouble is it looks as if BS would rather edge to shifting their entire business model than work to save the shows in any recognisable form. Can you think of another reason why they'd play along with this?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2018 20:13 by ShandyHand.)
14-07-2018 18:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great lineup tonight! Still would love to see a nude 2-4-1 with Ashley and Atlanta, or another pairing done well. Smile

AKA Lara Croft
14-07-2018 20:26
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(14-07-2018 18:43 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ The shows have always been about holding back content (well besides the short anything goes period around 2006); the natural extension of the TV regulations and the fact of the shows were founded in tease of varying levels was the establishment of paywalls for the fencing of more explicit content. I have no issue with babes saving content above what's allowed on TV for paid platforms but this is not what's happening here. This is something altogether more corrosive.

This is about the holding back of performance and stylings (poses, angles and types of outfit) just because it suits. Worse, Jada's also kicking away the supports of visual publicity that maintain the industry.

It's pissing on the hand that has feed you because you've had a better offer elsewhere whilst not having the integrity to walk away. She'd rather weaken things for everyone that trys to follow the same route after her. It's a parasitic move; the thin end of the wedge. It's to the detriment of the current shows and a threat to their future.

Just think what this forum might look like in a couple of years if all babes took to following Jada's example.

Trouble is it looks as if BS would rather edge to shifting their entire business model than work to save the shows in any recognisable form. Can you think of another reason why they'd play along with this?

totally agree
14-07-2018 20:48
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(14-07-2018 18:43 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ The shows have always been about holding back content (well besides the short anything goes period around 2006); the natural extension of the TV regulations and the fact of the shows were founded in tease of varying levels was the establishment of paywalls for the fencing of more explicit content. I have no issue with babes saving content above what's allowed on TV for paid platforms but this is not what's happening here. This is something altogether more corrosive.

I completely agree.

Paying £5 a night to access BSX was fine.

Paying £5 a minute to watch a curtain show is not fine.

Presenters toning down their performances will speed up the demise of the channels.

I love babes with brown nipples
14-07-2018 21:04
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Trouble is the punters who are primarily fuelling the babes & channels now are not ordinary punters who can take their business elsewhere if they feel ripped off, they are more like addicts. They're hooked. The channels & babes are effectively the dealers, who have worked out they can make more money watering down the product so they can sell more of the incresingly impure product. The addict spending more & more to try get the same effect they used to get. And they may never get it.

A rather nasty analogy I admit, but then this has become a very nasty business.
14-07-2018 22:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV