babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(23-08-2018 13:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Shouldn't chopping and changing keep everyone more interested in theory?

only if all the girls are doing shows of the same top quality, last night it just felt like you where being short changed when chloe was took off screen after a short time only to be replaced with a girl not doing anywhere near the level of show chloe was

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-08-2018 14:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Last night was about as good a night as you are going to get these days. I thought Nicole and Chloe were at their best level ever.
23-08-2018 15:06
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(23-08-2018 12:17 )Davy Crockett Wrote:  I saw Nicole in the shower. Someone was saying that Chloe was in there too.

No Chloe was in the shower for a blurred perv cam special earlier in the evening which I think gave people some hope that the shower had been fixed or maybe it was she had requested it? Anyway it seemed to work its magic because many hours later Nicole was in there steaming up the low glass front door-will it reappear again? As the late Paul Daniels(British magician and entertainer) once said "Now that's magic!" If it does disappear for another 5 months it will be more like "Now that's tragic!" Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
23-08-2018 16:47
Vowlesy13 Offline
Banned

First of all apologies if this is off subject but i have a query re the perv cam specials on days and can't seem to find the best place to post it.
The last few times i've been on one of the naked specials the girls never look at the camera. They're always looking at the Mr P whilst rubbing their tits as if they are giving him a private show. Surely they should be performing to the person who is paying!!
Same as when on normal screen, so many of the girls seem to spend the majority of time in conversation with people behind the camera instead of paying attention to the viewers.
If i'm paying £3 a minute on a cam special i want the girl to be looking at me not some guy in the studio
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2018 18:38 by Vowlesy13.)
23-08-2018 18:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Same on nights, many of the girls are laughing or joking around instead of talking to their callers and how come there are no directors -surely in television the directors are to the fore and the producer(s) are well behind the scenes. It's an odd set up on all channels I suspect too.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
23-08-2018 20:43
Vowlesy13 Offline
Banned

It's just a total joke and has really put me off being on these channels.
I spent about 5 mins on perv the other day. The girl basically said "hey" at the start and then nothing despite me sending several messages. She spent the entire time like i've said above rubbing her tits in the direction of Mr P whilst licking her lips like it was solely for his benefit.
I sent a message saying thanks for wasting my time and then left the screen.
When i got back to the main chat the same girl was showing as being in private for like the next 10 minutes.
It's no wonder you sometimes see people on chat accusing the girls and producers of getting up to stuff off screen. It doesn't look good.
Us guys are basically paying their wage either through perv, calls or private. The girls and producers should show us a little more respect.
23-08-2018 22:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(23-08-2018 22:07 )Vowlesy13 Wrote:  It's just a total joke and has really put me off being on these channels.
I spent about 5 mins on perv the other day. The girl basically said "hey" at the start and then nothing despite me sending several messages. She spent the entire time like i've said above rubbing her tits in the direction of Mr P whilst licking her lips like it was solely for his benefit.
I sent a message saying thanks for wasting my time and then left the screen.
When i got back to the main chat the same girl was showing as being in private for like the next 10 minutes.
It's no wonder you sometimes see people on chat accusing the girls and producers of getting up to stuff off screen. It doesn't look good.
Us guys are basically paying their wage either through perv, calls or private. The girls and producers should show us a little more respect.
i would complain to Customer serviced then if they are not helpful then say you will take it up with Trading Standards As i don't think OFCOM will take any notice on your own unless they get complaints from any other forumnites

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-08-2018 22:55
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I was looking around via babestation.tv and I saw your conversation with Mila-she was very rude to you and you said your feelings were hurt. Did she say sorry?

24-08-2018 00:21
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(23-08-2018 15:06 )barracuda Wrote:  Last night was about as good a night as you are going to get these days. I thought Nicole and Chloe were at their best level ever.

I agree, that's as good as it gets. If anyone didn't like last night they may as well stop watching, as they aren't going to see any better. Tonight hasn't been quite so good, but on the plus side it has featured a pretty hot shower stint from Dannii Harwood.
24-08-2018 02:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

I missed Wednesday's show but saw Dannii in the shower last night! While not a great fan of hers I thought it was one of the best shower shows ever on BS! Better angles than usual spoilt only by poor colour and a dodgy mic! But for these days VERY good! Otherwise a fairly average night!
24-08-2018 06:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV