babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
This Thread has been borne out of a number of off-topic posts that were made in another thread and moved here.

Therefore, in an effort to provide a little more context to tsurugi's post below, some other posts are quoted which have remained in that other thread.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
28-03-2009 04:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Babestation - General Chat & Opinion
tara lee babestation Wrote:
G@Z! Wrote:
tara lee babestation Wrote:if the pics of me covered in gunge in the shower dont show how down to earth i am i dont know what will/ lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx
what pic of you covered in gunge Shy
its in one of the old blogs, its from 3 weeks ago i got covered in a mix of chicken soup, porridge, cream and oil in the shower and than stayed on the phone covered in it. just like the old days, it was fun but it stunk bad, ha ha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i miss the old days delores,faith and jesse when it wasn't just about bleeding the punters dry before your time i think tara
31-03-2009 23:24
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

no i remember working with those girls, i loved working with jesse she was mad and funny as hell, the old days were fun but i guess every thing has to change with the times, hester big kiss coming your way babe. always try to please, xxxxxxx
01-04-2009 00:24
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

you should flash more that would be like the old days
01-04-2009 00:36
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

i never flashed from the start, and its not down to us girls. its down to off com they make the rules and we have to stick by them. they have got more strict over time and because of there being so many shows now the rules get worse. if we do some thing wrong babestation will get fined and the girl gets in trouble. as boring as it sounds if we stick to the rules we dont get fined and stay on air and no trouble. sorry. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01-04-2009 00:50
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Hey Tara, if the people don't like it tell 'em to fuck off -simple x
01-04-2009 00:52
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

got that one right, lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01-04-2009 01:00
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

tara lee babestation Wrote:i never flashed from the start, and its not down to us girls. its down to off com they make the rules and we have to stick by them. they have got more strict over time and because of there being so many shows now the rules get worse. if we do some thing wrong babestation will get fined and the girl gets in trouble. as boring as it sounds if we stick to the rules we dont get fined and stay on air and no trouble. sorry. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whats the deal with bangbabes they get a few pussy shots everynow and again tara
01-04-2009 01:01
tsurugi Offline
Banned

babefinder Wrote:
tara lee babestation Wrote:i never flashed from the start, and its not down to us girls. its down to off com they make the rules and we have to stick by them. they have got more strict over time and because of there being so many shows now the rules get worse. if we do some thing wrong babestation will get fined and the girl gets in trouble. as boring as it sounds if we stick to the rules we dont get fined and stay on air and no trouble. sorry. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whats the deal with bangbabes they get a few pussy shots everynow and again tara

shhhhhhhhhh.....don't tell a cellcast employee that
01-04-2009 01:21
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

to be honest i dont work on there so dont have a clue sweetie, i know off com waits till there is a build up of complaints and than fines hard. any thing from £50000 to £250000 and they have had a few. and because babe station is the no 1 show they look at us to set the example. but i would not like to say to much on other shows as i dont know the ins and outs of their bussiness and would not want people thinking im spreading shit. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01-04-2009 01:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV