Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Keisha Kane - Chat, Caps and Vids

bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Keisha Kane - Chat, Caps and Vids
Keisha/Sammie Kane is featured in a BBC3 documentary tonight, The Truth about Webcam Girls.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01sf012
19-02-2014 13:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not just Keisha/Sammie kane in this from the babeshows. have been watching this and also appearing in the documentary were ormer babeshow babe Carla Mai, Current rlc babe Olivia Berznic and current/former s66 babe Jenny Laird

looks like sammie is leaving the industry altogether it seems and going to college is the impression I got at the end

Piper Niven Superfan
19-02-2014 22:58
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(19-02-2014 22:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not just Keisha/Sammie kane in this from the babeshows. have been watching this and also appearing in the documentary were ormer babeshow babe Carla Mai, Current rlc babe Olivia Berznic and current/former s66 babe Jenny Laird

looks like sammie is leaving the industry altogether it seems and going to college is the impression I got at the end

Rammie I cammed her only 2 days back so probably not!
20-02-2014 23:21
ste-boro Offline
Master Poster

(19-02-2014 22:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not just Keisha/Sammie kane in this from the babeshows. have been watching this and also appearing in the documentary were ormer babeshow babe Carla Mai, Current rlc babe Olivia Berznic and current/former s66 babe Jenny Laird

I also had the same impression
20-02-2014 23:32

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL