Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Best nightshow babes to call

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Best nightshow babes to call
Id recommend lexie had call before and she was great very reminiscent of paige tyler in both her movements and her phone chat

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-08-2013 22:56
Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

What is tori lee like i don't call the babechannels has anyone got a recorded call they can post?
29-08-2013 23:03
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

Called Lilly Roma this evening - she was good, pretty dirty on the phone and descriptive, she listened and responded too. Only downside is she doesn't get very active on screen, no moving about, no acting like she's doing the things she's talking about. So I wouldn't call again, but if you want to talk dirty and just admire her beauty as she lies there then I would recommend her.

I'd love to know about Tori Lee too.

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
30-08-2013 05:35
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

Best of all time was Dani o Neal . Worst was Babs.I've found Sarah Louise, Sophie Hart, Mel Rook, Emily B and Levi all quite engaging. Porcha Sins , Ashley Emma and Tommie Jo always seemed disinterested.
30-08-2013 13:27
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Only call Ella now through limited funds,but always come away happyTongue,past babes used to call Rebecca Jade and was also never disappointed,but the best for me was Miss Tyler when she was in the mood WinkTongueTongueHeart

Age is a state of mind.
30-08-2013 16:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(30-08-2013 16:32 )dogman Wrote:  Only call Ella now through limited funds,but always come away happyTongue,past babes used to call Rebecca Jade and was also never disappointed,but the best for me was Miss Tyler when she was in the mood WinkTongueTongueHeart

in the mood she was always in the mood Big LaughBig Laugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
31-08-2013 08:52
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(31-08-2013 08:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  in the mood she was always in the mood Big LaughBig Laugh

You know what I meanTongue

Age is a state of mind.
31-08-2013 20:59
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(31-08-2013 08:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(30-08-2013 16:32 )dogman Wrote:  Only call Ella now through limited funds,but always come away happyTongue,past babes used to call Rebecca Jade and was also never disappointed,but the best for me was Miss Tyler when she was in the mood WinkTongueTongueHeart

in the mood she was always in the mood Big LaughBig Laugh

She once told me she was dumped by a guy because he couldn't keep up with her sexual demands.

She probably made that up but who cares, just hold that thought TongueTongueTongue
03-09-2013 22:10
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

Called Elicia Solis recently - she was hot as hell. Up for anything!

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
25-09-2013 06:54
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Daisy Dash is great too Tongue.

25-09-2013 20:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV