babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Best of all the babe channels

Billy Joe Offline
Apprentice Poster

Best of all the babe channels
Having watched Chat Back for the first time last night, I thought it was a great performance by Juliet and much better than anything else that was showing at the time, making Chat Back arguably the best channel around. I was surprised it was so good, given that the channel gets a lot of criticism here. I liked everything about it, the set was good, I thought the camerawork was great, the only negative was only having one girl so making it necessary to have breaks every hour. I'm sure I don't know why it gets so much criticism here. On the other hand I just read that apparently they have told their girls not to come on here, which if true is a bit of a PR disaster. Due to this "own goal" I might not watch the channel anymore out of protest, even though I thought it was excellent last night.
01-04-2009 08:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Best of all the babe channels
1 good egg dosent make for a great cake m8. you gota have all the other ingreadiants and they dont.
try reading a couple of the other threads about crapchat.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2009 14:32 by HEX!T.)
01-04-2009 12:27
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Billy Joe Wrote:Having watched Chat Back for the first time last night, I thought it was a great performance by Juliet and much better than anything else that was showing at the time, making Chat Back arguably the best channel around. I was surprised it was so good, given that the channel gets a lot of criticism here. I liked everything about it, the set was good, I thought the camerawork was great, the only negative was only having one girl so making it necessary to have breaks every hour. I'm sure I don't know why it gets so much criticism here. On the other hand I just read that apparently they have told their girls not to come on here, which if true is a bit of a PR disaster. Due to this "own goal" I might not watch the channel anymore out of protest, even though I thought it was excellent last night.

Juliet is excellent but to suggest that ChatBack is the best channel around leaves me..... err speechless!!
It is indeed a PR disaster of mega proportions and some camera man or indeed female presenter from the channel is liable to tell you on here to fuck off if you criticise them in any way.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2009 12:45 by Stewartie.)
01-04-2009 12:40
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

the channel is a frigging disaster, even the daytime show has been shit of late when previously it was the best thing about the channel. They can't even be bothered to put a show on most times, today being a prime example of their rank amatuerism
01-04-2009 12:52
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Billy Joe Wrote:Having watched Chat Back for the first time last night, I thought it was a great performance by Juliet and much better than anything else that was showing at the time, making Chat Back arguably the best channel around. I was surprised it was so good, given that the channel gets a lot of criticism here. I liked everything about it, the set was good, I thought the camerawork was great, the only negative was only having one girl so making it necessary to have breaks every hour. I'm sure I don't know why it gets so much criticism here. On the other hand I just read that apparently they have told their girls not to come on here, which if true is a bit of a PR disaster. Due to this "own goal" I might not watch the channel anymore out of protest, even though I thought it was excellent last night.

Surely an April fool?

They just got rid of their best girl yesterday, they haven't improved one bit since they've been on air and it looks like the new schedule is 1pm -9pm dayshow, 9pm - 3am nightshow, I'm sure the other channels are shitting themselves with this as competition.
01-04-2009 14:36
flyingscot Offline
Senior Poster

Lets just say they have some terrific performers on the field but the tactics and management leave an awful, awful lot to be desired!
01-04-2009 14:41
tsurugi Offline
Banned

they can't even get the basics right 4 months after its launch they are still fucking up.elite tv has been on a few hours and have already shown these bunch of fuckups how to run a channel
01-04-2009 14:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV