Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Transfers in summer window 2013

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-08-2013 17:36 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I hope Madrid withdraw and show Spurs how stupid they are being, Bale won't make any difference to their team anyway... Ronaldo is the top player there and always will be.

how will he not make a difference? in two years time you will say ronaldo is too old and they should get bale, you don't seem to rate any British players, but of course if liverpool signed bale you would very happy wouldn't you
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2013 18:03 by Joey 27.)
30-08-2013 18:01
Find all posts by this user
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Transfers in summer window 2013
(30-08-2013 18:01 )Joey 27 Wrote:  how will he not make a difference? in two years time you will say ronaldo is too old and they should get bale, you don't seem to rate any British players, but of course if liverpool signed bale you would very happy wouldn't you

If Bale came to Liverpool he would make a bigger difference that at Madrid, if you read my previous post properly I said why.

At spurs he was big fish in little pond, in Real Madrid they would cope just fine without him and win the league comfortably without him...

And FYI if liverpool signed bale for 90m no i wouldnt be happy...
Why would I say Ronaldo is too old in 2 years time?.... Seeing as I wanted Liverpool to sign David Villa who is 31 - 32.... You putting words in my mouth makes no sense.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2013 19:38 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
30-08-2013 19:29
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-08-2013 19:29 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(30-08-2013 18:01 )Joey 27 Wrote:  how will he not make a difference? in two years time you will say ronaldo is too old and they should get bale, you don't seem to rate any British players, but of course if liverpool signed bale you would very happy wouldn't you

If Bale came to Liverpool he would make a bigger difference that at Madrid, if you read my previous post properly I said why.

At spurs he was big fish in little pond, in Real Madrid they would cope just fine without him and win the league comfortably without him...

And FYI if liverpool signed bale for 90m no i wouldnt be happy...
Why would I say Ronaldo is too old in 2 years time?.... Seeing as I wanted Liverpool to sign David Villa who is 31 - 32.... You putting words in my mouth makes no sense.
sure of course they don't need bale they will win the league comfortably like they did last year right? and they can win the champions league without him, when did they last win the champs league wasn't it back in 2002?

david villa has just come back from a broken leg, so if kaka is too old at 31 and a crock according to you then so is villa, where is your logic

so you wouldn't be happy if liverpool signed bale? you can write english well but you don't half talk a lot crap
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2013 20:16 by Joey 27.)
30-08-2013 20:16
Banned

Theres a big fucking difference to somebody snapping their leg in a tackle and being out for a long period or somebody who's hamstring, knee, or ligaments go every 3 games... you know this right?.......

Kaka is a reliablility, Villa will score goals who ever he plays for... I didn't say anybody was too old did I? Fact is Villa cost 90m less than what Bale is going to cost and chances are he will score double the goals Bale will get...

As for Bale I couldn't care less what he does...... Fact is he's Ridiculously over priced, Madrid don't need him when they have the players they do, they are simply buying him to make a statement..... nothing more...

I already answered your Bale question.... NO I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY IF LIVERPOOL PAID SPURS 90M FOR BALE...

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2013 21:08 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
30-08-2013 21:04
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

you said kaka was past it as he is in his thirties

a broken leg is a serious injury and villa has not been the same player since and now he is at risk of picking up another injury cos of the broken leg you always get after affects

it depends where bale plays he can play in a front three along side benzema and ronaldo, are you saying they would pay 90m for him and not play him in the team how stupid will that be, bale scores goals many more goals than any of the madrid midfielders like modric, ozil, di maria, they rely on ronaldo too much and now they have lost higuain as well

why don't you want bale? who in your team is better than bale bar suarez maybe, if you were that good and didn't need bale you would be finishing in the top 4 not 7th or 8th, spurs have had to buy about 6 good players to replace bale cos that is how much of a loss he will be for them

apologies, just seen that new thread started so me and fernandez can have it out over there, im half italian so we like to argue maybe Brazilians are the same?
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2013 21:43 by Joey 27.)
30-08-2013 21:31
Banned

[split] Football Banter
He also has had all summer to sign a new contract.... Thats the last time I reply to you, stop following my posts round the forum trolling me, Sooner the Mods get rid of you the better... Your a wind up...

#RODGERS OUT
02-09-2013 02:02
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Football Banter
(02-09-2013 02:02 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  He also has had all summer to sign a new contract.... Thats the last time I reply to you, stop following my posts round the forum trolling me, Sooner the Mods get rid of you the better... Your a wind up...
the other day you said ronaldo will always be madrid's best player, now you think he is suddenly going to leave just cos bale has arrived when he knew bale was going to madrid weeks ago anyway, you come across as very fickle

this is a forum where people debate/argue at times, if you can't deal with it that's your problem, no offensive words have been said
02-09-2013 02:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66