Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Questions for Tara

cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Questions for Tara
I only saw the beginning of the show, Tara and Dani were sitting down talking about the old times. They mentioned 'Jungle Babes', where one of the producers dressed up in a gorilla suit eek , the cream filled balloons that I mentioned (they should definitely bring that back Big Grin ) and girls turning up drunk etc.
As I just said in another thread, it was great to hear about what used to go on, but it also confounds how toned down the show is now. I hope Tara's suggestion of a 'best of' video does happen, as I've only been watching these channels for the last couple of years, it'll be good to see what used to go on Big Grin
02-06-2009 17:34
Find all posts by this user
nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

cdm79 Wrote:I only saw the beginning of the show, Tara and Dani were sitting down talking about the old times. They mentioned 'Jungle Babes', where one of the producers dressed up in a gorilla suit eek , the cream filled balloons that I mentioned (they should definitely bring that back Big Grin ) and girls turning up drunk etc.
As I just said in another thread, it was great to hear about what used to go on, but it also confounds how toned down the show is now. I hope Tara's suggestion of a 'best of' video does happen, as I've only been watching these channels for the last couple of years, it'll be good to see what used to go on Big Grin

thnaks for replying cdm79
02-06-2009 17:37
nigelwilk Offline
Senior Poster

Great show again last night Tara, you covered in oil was fantastic and you did a great job, keep it up
08-06-2009 21:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV