Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

andyct5 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(07-12-2010 14:10 )winsaw Wrote:  i will now put your post in to simple words
(07-12-2010 00:44 )andyct5 Wrote:  She's a league apart from the rest of the girls. I think she knows this too(stuck-up)

She may be dull but I think this is because she's not in it for keeps. She comes on when she needs cash probably, hence the months of absence.(does not care about her fans)

I just wish she would do a proper photo shoot. this girl needs to start getting properly naked - most of the guys on here would pay to see that snatch!(see above)

Thanks for changing my words around....but it isn't what I meant.

I dont think she's stuck up, I think she just didn't want to end up being a nude model telling desperate men that she's wanking them off. Can't say I blame her, can you?

I wouldn't get involved with the fans either. They are just creepy pervs (like me and all of you) who use her to get their rocks off. Everyone here uses everyone. You use them to come, they use you to get paid. The world keeps spinning.

Few home truths for us all there!

Still, Dionne you are a genuine stunner, and not just because you pretend to have sex with us. We just need to make the most of the time she does spend on the shows, rather than grumbling about her looking bored. shes at work.

And get your pussy out love!

haha x
07-12-2010 14:28
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(07-12-2010 14:10 )winsaw Wrote:  i will now put your post in to simple words
(07-12-2010 00:44 )andyct5 Wrote:  She's a league apart from the rest of the girls. I think she knows this too(stuck-up)

She may be dull but I think this is because she's not in it for keeps. She comes on when she needs cash probably, hence the months of absence.(does not care about her fans)

I just wish she would do a proper photo shoot. this girl needs to start getting properly naked - most of the guys on here would pay to see that snatch!(see above)

Winsaw so what are you basing your opinion of that she is stuck up on cause if its just what you see on TV then you are a Fool unless you actually know Dionne personally then how do you or any of us know what she is actually like.

You say she dont care about her fans what you want her to do in the past few weeks she has given some great performances her 2-4-1's with Caty an Charlie an then the surprise Shower Stint at the end of the show also in the past a few of us have received shoutouts at the end of the day we watch as we actually enjoy watching her shows an thats it.

The Nude issue how many times will people bring this up at the end of the day each girl on these channels will have a limit to how far they are willing to go an to what they are comfortable with some will be happy to go nude others like Dionne dont at the end of the day if your a fan or not it dont matter if she gets nude or not thats her choice an one that should be respected.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 16:56 by Wazo.)
07-12-2010 16:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-12-2010 14:28 )andyct5 Wrote:  Thanks for changing my words around....but it isn't what I meant.

I dont think she's stuck up, I think she just didn't want to end up being a nude model telling desperate men that she's wanking them off. Can't say I blame her, can you?

I wouldn't get involved with the fans either. They are just creepy pervs (like me and all of you) who use her to get their rocks off. Everyone here uses everyone. You use them to come, they use you to get paid. The world keeps spinning.

Still, Dionne you are a genuine stunner, and not just because you pretend to have sex with us. We just need to make the most of the time she does spend on the shows, rather than grumbling about her looking bored. shes at work.

haha x

I don't think everyone on here is a creepy perv. I certainly comment on the women and the shows that I like, and I definitely enjoy these channels, but I'm a man and currently single, so I don't think this is really out of the norm or weird. It's natural, really, for men at least. I'm sure there are plenty of weirdo pervs here, some of whom we already know about, but enjoying a scantily clad or nude woman on TV and making reasonable comments doesn't make all of us creepy pervs. Remember, the women are the ones who are getting nude, saying naughty words, touching themselves and other women etc. The only reason we don't have male channels is because more women don't want to watch nude or partially nude men on TV, like we want to watch women.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 17:10 by mrmann.)
07-12-2010 17:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-12-2010 16:44 )Wazo Wrote:  Winsaw so what are you basing your opinion of that she is stuck up on cause if its just what you see on TV then you are a Fool unless you actually know Dionne personally then how do you or any of us know what she is actually like.

You say she dont care about her fans what you want her to do in the past few weeks she has given some great performances her 2-4-1's with Caty an Charlie an then the surprise Shower Stint at the end of the show also in the past a few of us have received shoutouts at the end of the day we watch as we actually enjoy watching her shows an thats it.

The Nude issue how many times will people bring this up at the end of the day each girl on these channels will have a limit to how far they are willing to go an to what they are comfortable with some will be happy to go nude others like Dionne dont at the end of the day if your a fan or not it dont matter if she gets nude or not thats her choice an one that should be respected.

get off that white horse(joke)
i am not basing my opinion on anything, i was passing comment on the way it was worded, as it is meant to defend her but does not
as for The Nude issue i never mentioned that and agree with you on it

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-12-2010 13:39
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(07-12-2010 17:08 )mrmann Wrote:  
(07-12-2010 14:28 )andyct5 Wrote:  Thanks for changing my words around....but it isn't what I meant.

haha x

I don't think everyone on here is a creepy perv. I certainly comment on the women and the shows that I like, and I definitely enjoy these channels, but I'm a man and currently single, so I don't think this is really out of the norm or weird. It's natural, really, for men at least. I'm sure there are plenty of weirdo pervs here, some of whom we already know about, but enjoying a scantily clad or nude woman on TV and making reasonable comments doesn't make all of us creepy pervs. Remember, the women are the ones who are getting nude, saying naughty words, touching themselves and other women etc. The only reason we don't have male channels is because more women don't want to watch nude or partially nude men on TV, like we want to watch women.

Who you trying to kid now join me and wear your t-shirt with pride Wink

[Image: perv1.jpg]
08-12-2010 15:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Haha!
08-12-2010 20:10
andyct5 Offline
Junior Poster

(07-12-2010 17:08 )mrmann Wrote:  I don't think everyone on here is a creepy perv. I certainly comment on the women and the shows that I like, and I definitely enjoy these channels, but I'm a man and currently single, so I don't think this is really out of the norm or weird. It's natural, really, for men at least. I'm sure there are plenty of weirdo pervs here, some of whom we already know about, but enjoying a scantily clad or nude woman on TV and making reasonable comments doesn't make all of us creepy pervs. Remember, the women are the ones who are getting nude, saying naughty words, touching themselves and other women etc. The only reason we don't have male channels is because more women don't want to watch nude or partially nude men on TV, like we want to watch women.

You are right, I was being a little tongue in cheek, we are not all dirty pervs i know, and I agree with what you have said. There are, however, some people who take it way too far on here and they really need to curb it i think, otherwise we all will look that way. I do think what I said has some resonance, I dont blame any girl for not caring about whose watching or calling in if you're getting paid.

If she doesn't wanna go nude i suppose I shall have to live with that! hehe.
08-12-2010 20:41
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well wasn't expecting her to be on tonight so is quite a nice surprise that she is Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2010 23:58 by Wazo.)
09-12-2010 23:13
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

I thought Dionne was great last night; fantastic single pair of knicks - loved 'em! And some great panty play too... more of the same pls Dionne. Very sexy girl last night! Heart
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2010 12:16 by countryboy.)
10-12-2010 11:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i'll give credit where credit is due she was good last night
only having one pair of knicks on makes a big difference and she was moving around a lot more as well

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-12-2010 13:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV