Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(20-08-2017 16:29 )Stanchion Wrote:  Is this Twitter post for real? It sure looks like her. If she struggled with her weight early on, that could offer an explanation for what happened at the end—she may have felt embarrassed to come back if it had happened again. Though she basically looked beautiful at any weight.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MsDaniels_DD/...0492093440

I always thought it was a legit Twitter account of hers, and that she was joking by posting that picture. She had another Twitter account in the past that people claimed was fake, but she had pictures of her and the other women behind the scenes, and with Afroman and others as well that didn't look like pictures a fan would have. Seemed that she had a stalker, which caused her to take her account/s down.

My only interest in her is down to her basically disappearing entirely, whereas most of the ex babe channel women who disappeared still do web site work or post the occasional picture etc. Unless I'm missing something, Dionne has vanished.

Seeing her on Babesation doing nights would be a blast! Both her and Tammy Taylor are well due for a return!

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2017 05:04 by mrmann.)
21-08-2017 05:03
Find all posts by this user
missmydd Offline
Apprentice Poster

I always thought this account was genuine (the one with final post 24th July 13)

Comments seem genuine. Account probably just abandoned when she finished on S66.

Don't know about pics, could just be her sense of humour.
Like the bath one (which she says is a joke) and the one where she appears not to know the difference between a goat and a horse!
21-08-2017 11:59
Stanchion Offline
Junior Poster

I think we'd all basically do anything to see her back on the air. Somehow she overloads all my circuits at once.

I think the idea that the fat picture is a joke makes sense. It does look pretty fishy around the jaw line, like someone playing with photoshop, even though the joke's phrasing is weirdly specific ('7 years ago').

Surely someone, somewhere at the babeshows must know what's become of her and whether she will ever resurface again. Though having a stalker would tend to make you go dark, for good reason.

(21-08-2017 05:03 )mrmann Wrote:  I always thought it was a legit Twitter account of hers, and that she was joking by posting that picture. She had another Twitter account in the past that people claimed was fake, but she had pictures of her and the other women behind the scenes, and with Afroman and others as well that didn't look like pictures a fan would have. Seemed that she had a stalker, which caused her to take her account/s down.

My only interest in her is down to her basically disappearing entirely, whereas most of the ex babe channel women who disappeared still do web site work or post the occasional picture etc. Unless I'm missing something, Dionne has vanished.

Seeing her on Babesation doing nights would be a blast! Both her and Tammy Taylor are well due for a return!
24-08-2017 19:55
Stanchion Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos
That's my only beef with her, is she was unimaginative in her outfits. Some girls have really used a variety outfits to their advantage, like Delia Rose. Seeing Dionne doing different things with her hair and outfits would be like discovering the holy grail.

On page 77 post 770 here, there are caps of Dionne and TJ in police outfits (I think). Sadly the vid is not available and I don't have it either.
[/quote]
24-08-2017 19:58
missmydd Offline
Apprentice Poster

I hope she had a positive reason for leaving rather than being driven off our screens by a stalker. The company should have taken steps to ensure her safety if that was the case.

I agree her outfits could have been more varied but on the few times she did wear more that the undies if wasn't long before the items were discarded. When the crew threw things onto her bed though she did wear or play with them for a little while so I think she would have been up for it, maybe needed more encouragement from producer or caller.
I guess she must have been getting her quota of calls so maybe they didn't bother.
26-08-2017 14:29
terence Offline

best arse ever on the shows.

that is all. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-08-2017 14:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Surely someone, somewhere at the babeshows must know what's become of her and whether she will ever resurface again. Though having a stalker would tend to make you go dark, for good reason.

Of course many will know. She never at any time had much of a presence anywhere outside of Elite/Studio 66. No social media other than that belated twitter account (if it was her) and she very rarely, if ever, did shoots outside of Studio 66 as far as I'm aware.

The whole way she went about her glamour model career suggests she was only ever intending to be in it for a few years and was determined to almost completely retain the privacy of her personal life when she was.

No real reason to suspect there was anything sinister involved in her departure. For some girls, getting their tits out while talking dirty to complete strangers through the early hours several times a week, isn't particularly the most enticing long term career.
26-08-2017 17:25
Stanchion Offline
Junior Poster

Amen! The way she looked from behind left every other girl in the shade.

(26-08-2017 14:31 )terence Wrote:  best arse ever on the shows.

that is all. Smile
27-08-2017 06:25
SnookerLoopy147 Offline
Senior Poster

There's a girl on MyFreecams that reminds me a bit of Dionne, https://profiles.myfreecams.com/UK_CANDECE
18-11-2017 22:38
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

Miss Dionne. Had one great arse!
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018 18:36 by CrueLLove.)
09-01-2018 18:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV