babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Its back

SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

RE: Its back
Don't waste your money ladies and gents. More Beaver on a BBC wildlife documentary. Can't believe they are still showing the London Fetish Fayre and 15 cert stuff. Why bother encrypting?
04-11-2013 08:02
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

from whats been said by Marc, it will be 2 weeks of prerecorded stuff while they fine tune the systems

I have a feeling they may be showing material at the strength they would like and checking with the authorites that they wont get any more hassles, but thats just one thought on the matter.
04-11-2013 21:39
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(04-11-2013 21:39 )welshken Wrote:  from whats been said by Marc, it will be 2 weeks of prerecorded stuff while they fine tune the systems

I have a feeling they may be showing material at the strength they would like and checking with the authorites that they wont get any more hassles, but thats just one thought on the matter.

yeah but the material is weaker than the freetoairImportantBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

04-11-2013 23:27
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(04-11-2013 21:39 )welshken Wrote:  ...

I don't think it works that way Smile

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
05-11-2013 05:43
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2013 23:27 )cwpussylover Wrote:  yeah but the material is weaker than the freetoairImportantBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

I disagree, they've shown full open leg, they dont show that on their FTA!
yes, the crap from Lori is suitable only for the bin, its really utter shite, but theres some good stuff too

and if you dont want to watch, dont!

I've had a look, and last night there were a few niggles stopping the channel from working at first, but they sorted it sfter 20-30mins.

I think its a case of waiting for the proper relaunch and then seeing what they offer.
05-11-2013 18:25
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

From just reading this thread, it sounds like you are the only person who is really bothered about the channel... You say that if people don't want to watch then dont.... but from reading most of your posts you should take your own advice beacuse you make watching it sound an effort.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
24-11-2013 19:12
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(05-11-2013 18:25 )welshken Wrote:  
(04-11-2013 23:27 )cwpussylover Wrote:  yeah but the material is weaker than the freetoairImportantBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

I disagree, they've shown full open leg, they dont show that on their FTA!
yes, the crap from Lori is suitable only for the bin, its really utter shite, but theres some good stuff too

and if you dont want to watch, dont!

I've had a look, and last night there were a few niggles stopping the channel from working at first, but they sorted it sfter 20-30mins.

I think its a case of waiting for the proper relaunch and then seeing what they offer.
i didnt say ALL...but majority is not worthy of encrpytingImportantImportantImportantImportantannoyed

24-11-2013 19:23
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2013 19:12 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  From just reading this thread, it sounds like you are the only person who is really bothered about the channel... You say that if people don't want to watch then dont.... but from reading most of your posts you should take your own advice beacuse you make watching it sound an effort.

not quite sure how you're reading that?
26-11-2013 23:37
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

So far, I think the two live nights have been good value, especially if you compare with some other sites, but they need more that two nights. the videos on the site are pants, I dont really have any interest in sexstation, so its just the BSX live nights that I'm after.
I'll just keep watching to see who it is, and if I fancy it, then £1.50 for the two nights.
just hoping to see some of the regalur BS girls soon, especially some of the more natural looking maybe
26-11-2013 23:41
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra