Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Its back

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Its back
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

give someone a slap lol

so the whole show was shown on the babestation site aswell?

thanks for the info Erimus Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 06:46 by welshken.)
11-10-2013 06:45
Find all posts by this user
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2013 01:49 )Erimus Wrote:  Appears to be another BSX cock up as the show did start at 11pm as I was watching it on the main Babestation website no wonder Brook wasn't getting any callsRolleyes.
Excellent performance by Brook from start to finish naked pretty much straight away, started out in red underwear for those who missed the first two sections and stayed naked throughout with plenty of movement and far better camera work than the last few BSX showsSmile

Glad to see the return but I thought the camerawork was very poor at times and constanly failing - no wonder Brooke looked a bit fed up - especially as when I was watching she did not receive any calls at all and in fact threw the phone away at one point.

Babestation need to certainly improve if they want to get regular viewers back for these shows
11-10-2013 17:38
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I would agree, they certainly need to promo like mad, to get the site used more, but it has been offline for a while so they have a lot of work to do. I think she had a few calls, but she did look bored and a bit frustrated. Understandable, but thats life, cant exoect the site to be over flowing on day 1, especially of the site only shoewed half the night lol

I think we need to give it a few weeks and see how it develops, fingers crossed.
11-10-2013 19:02
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

The thing I cannot understand, is how badly the BSX thing seems to be managed compared to the main Babestation channels. I mean it really is one school boy error after another. Here is a few things I have noticed.....

1) Up until yesterday, they still had the Dionne Show as their main banner on this forum. Really sloppy considering that that was like 10 weeks ago.

2) Last night on the main Babestation channels they advertised the BSX show as being web or channel 174 Freeview.... did I miss something, or is it back on freeview? I am not sure myself, because the info is so sketchy. I am guessing that is just a mistake and that it is web only? (if so it is a pretty big mistake).

3) Tonight at 9pm on the BSX Twitter, we still have no details of tonights show or who is on it....

4) Lets face it.... if they are gonna relaunch the site, they should make sure they have at least a month of girls scheduled already, just as the main channels do. No point in launching if they cant get the girls....

I could go on..... Bad communication, and lack of updates, and advertizing etc is all happening again, it is like deja vu. I am not gonna comment on the content, as the above issues need to be resolved before I join again, and believe me I want this to work...... Just not sure they have the ability to pull it off ....
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 20:53 by saviour123.)
11-10-2013 20:50
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

for 1) this site/forum maybe responsible for the banner, not BSX (I think) although I do agree, it looks daft.
2) wasnt watching them, but doesnt surprise me
3) you assume there is a show tonght?
4) thats assuming thy have the girls. I suspect they are very limited, and are hoping the girls will see a new BSX and will decide to give it a go, I hope so

I think most of us want it to work, and yes, theres a fair few niggles and errors, but since theres been 1 nght so far, I'll give them a bit of leeway.

just hope we get the BSX that it could be!
11-10-2013 21:36
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

The reason I assumed there was gonna be a show tonight, was due to them having a Thursday and Friday show last time they were on air. Before that it was Friday and Saturday. If it is now down to one night a week (Thursday), then I think they will struggle to get people subscribing.

Having said that it is now 22.57 and still no news, so i guess it is just one show a week....?

Also although I agree it may be difficult for them to get girls, I think it would be kinda silly to launch again until that issue is sorted. If they have run out of girls already, and they only launched yesterday, I think they may have made a mistake..... Kinda like opening a shoe shop when you only have one pair of shoes to sellBig Grin
11-10-2013 22:02
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2013 21:36 )welshken Wrote:  for 1) this site/forum maybe responsible for the banner, not BSX (I think) although I do agree, it looks daft.
2) wasnt watching them, but doesnt surprise me
3) you assume there is a show tonght?
4) thats assuming thy have the girls. I suspect they are very limited, and are hoping the girls will see a new BSX and will decide to give it a go, I hope so

I think most of us want it to work, and yes, theres a fair few niggles and errors, but since theres been 1 nght so far, I'll give them a bit of leeway.

just hope we get the BSX that it could be!

I don't think there is a show tonight - nothing being advertised anyway
11-10-2013 22:04
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2013 22:02 )saviour123 Wrote:  The reason I assumed there was gonna be a show tonight, was due to them having a Thursday and Friday show last time they were on air. Before that it was Friday and Saturday. If it is now down to one night a week (Thursday), then I think they will struggle to get people subscribing.

Having said that it is now 22.57 and still no news, so i guess it is just one show a week....?

Also although I agree it may be difficult for them to get girls, I think it would be kinda silly to launch again until that issue is sorted. If they have run out of girls already, and they only launched yesterday, I think they may have made a mistake..... Kinda like opening a shoe shop when you only have one pair of shoes to sellBig Grin

but what a pair ! (of shoes lol )

I'd assumed no show tonight because there was a comment from them on their blog, about buying the 2 day trial and seeing the sex show on Wednesday.
Given the sex show is Wednesday and Sundays, I'd say bsx will do shows on Thursday and Saturdays initally.

but as I've said elsewhere, I have zero interest in the sex shows, so its looking like 2 shows per week for me, not worth a months subs, cheaper to use the 2day trials!
11-10-2013 22:35
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Thursdays and Saturdays would be fine tbh, but nothing on the BSX Twitter so far, so not looking good for a Saturday show atm.... fingers crossed tho!

P.s... I do find it very painful that we get no communication from Babestation about this... nothing on the Blog or Twitter for 2 days.... If your gonna launch a site, surely it is wise to give your customers some info.... I work all week... BSX should be something to relieve that stress, not add to it. It almost feels like someone up at Babestation is having a laugh to see just how much we will put up with.

This i believe is now the 3rd re launch, and tbh each time things seem to get worse rather than better. Pretty much anyone that seemed interested has been driven away, and sadly I dont think they will get to relaunch a 4th time.... sigh
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 21:42 by saviour123.)
12-10-2013 21:31
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

i'd prefer Thursday and Fridays personally, and that way, we could use the 2day pass, until they increased the number of shows per week, to make a monthly sub worth while.

I do think theres been afew cockups that really should not have occured, like the BS site getting the first two shifts by Brookie!

without doubt, they need to publish a schedule, on their blog or here, I dont mind, but its needed, so we all know when theres a show.

and a list of the girls that will appear would be a good idea, we've had lacey, Brookie, and one of the twins, nmaybe add a fw more girls and publish the list would generate more interest.

Maybe Thursday was a check to make sure its all working, and then they will do a proper schedule?

I've got my fingers crossed that its all gets sorted, guess we'll just have to wait and see
12-10-2013 22:57
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra