Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Tori-Lee who has been on various babechannels, most recently babestation, has joined studio 66 and makes her studio66 debut this Friday 11th September

Quote:Tori Lee ‏@MissToriLee 17m
Hey every one I'm going to be joining @_Studio66TV_ ill be there on Friday 11th 10pm come join me in have fun

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 13:52 by Rammyrascal.)
08-10-2013 13:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Tori-Lee chat
Well it's a bit of a step backward for Tori imo, she'll lose her freeview fans, i can only assume she didn't make the cut at BS or didn't like travelling ?.

I'm a bit surprised you've started a thread before she has actually appeared, with you're track record of starting new threads before girls appear only for them not to appear i thought you may have waited a while .

I'm guessing this is the last time you'll post in this thread seeing as Tori is a girl you don't like, you said being on BS is not the reason for this, in another post you said you only post in girls threads you do like and don't post anything if you don't like them, so i'm guessing this is you're last post unless you make a U turn laugh .
Spoiler: Show

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 15:44 by mr mystery.)
08-10-2013 14:07
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Best news for a while. Tori on a decent webstream Big Grin
08-10-2013 14:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thescientist Away

[split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Bloody hell, someone was in a hurry to lock the Tori thread weren't they.
So just to say, Tori leaving has pissed me right offannoyed The penalty BS have to pay for moving to MK, no doubt.
08-10-2013 14:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nope wont be the last time I post on here mrmystery. how often I post in here depends on the shows tori-lee will do on s66. if I like the shows tori-lee does on studio66, ill post comments about the shows, if I don't like a show tori-lee does on s66. as ive said if I like a show a babeshow babe does, ill post about it. think tori-lee is a gorgeous babe myself

far as I can tell on tori's twitter it's the travelling that made her leave bs from looking at this tweet she did to Keisha kane

Quote:Tori Lee ‏@MissToriLee 1h
@KeishaKane yeh gutted but the traveling was to much Xxx

don't think ive started this thread too early as it's only 3 days till tori-lee makes her s66 debut

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2013 14:34
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

well Tori is my all time fav and i didn't see this coming i thought she enjoyed being at BS, now i can only watch her via webstream so i hope the stream don't keep fucking up every 2 mins, im not happy tbh but at least she hasn't left the babeshows, i don't often watch S66 but i will now
08-10-2013 14:47
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Will be good to see Tori's lovely bum, hopefully a little more often.
08-10-2013 14:54
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2013 14:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  snip
im sure you will suddenly like tori now that she has joined your favourite channel
08-10-2013 15:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't have a favourite channel anymore joey27. what babechannels I watch each night depends on who is on and what shows they do. so some nights I could be mainly watching s66 an rlc, other nights I could be mainly watching babestation and storm for example

as ive said before if I like a show a babehow babe does, ill comment on it, if I don't like a show she does, I wont comment. nothing at all to do with what channel a babeshow babe is on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 15:11 by Rammyrascal.)
08-10-2013 15:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-10-2013 14:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  snip

If you don't mind me asking what was it about Tori on BS you didn't like ?.
Like you have said a few times in the BS section you don't post in the BS girls threads you don't like performance wise (not because you don't like a girl personally). without actually checking i don't think you post much these days in Tori's BS thread apart from posting she will be joining STD 66 , so like i ask what about Tori's shows on BS haven't you liked ?, and why do you think you will be liking her and posting in this STD 66 thread ?, are you assuming you will like her shows more on STD 66 compared to those great shows she did imo on BS that you say you didn't like .

I actually thought Tori was good on BS, i put her as babe of the night a few times as well if i remember correctly, i think she has been on top form at BS but obviously you didn't for so reason .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 16:20 by mr mystery.)
08-10-2013 15:20