Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

hops1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Tori was absolutely superb last night. Her tight gym toned body get me so horny and she had some excellent outfits too alongside her top top performance. What a star!
28-02-2017 08:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Top show from Tori-Lee last night including the very nice sight of naked Tori-Lee, best nightbabe on last night by a good distance

Hope it's not long before she's on again

Piper Niven Superfan
28-02-2017 08:45
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

She has tweeted she is back on the 7th

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
28-02-2017 10:05
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Yes I Spoke To Her Last Night. And She Told Me That She Is Back On The 7th Of March!Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-02-2017 11:40
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Awesome show last night by Tori so energytic put all the other babes to shame the stint on the bed wass world class great movement and good camera work no need for the silly s66 logo, she has such an great bum and sucha toned body. to appear BOTN by miles.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 12:23 by jackster100.)
28-02-2017 12:20
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Tori totally blew me away last night, even by her phenomenally high standards she looks better than ever since she returned, it must be all that hardcore gym work she has been doing, to say she is something special would be an understatement
28-02-2017 18:18
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

Rammy and Joey still in agreement what's going on? Smile
28-02-2017 19:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Watched some of it back on my Sky + recording.
It was a truly authentic performance. Very horny, very energetic and immensely entertaining. Her range of position and pose was so extensive and her movement so good she managed the herculean task of making a bed set not seem like a bed set.
A lot of babes use the bed as an excuse to lie there in gormless fashion while waving their phone. Not Tori. Oh no. She totally went for it. I think the Kamasutra might need to be expanded to incorporate some of the new positions she was showing off laugh Tongue. The quality of her endeavour is matched wholeheartedly by the honesty of her endeavour. In too many nightshows across the channels the same cannot be said in my humble view. Tori never allows me to feel she is treating it like some mechanical process to be endured for the next pay cheque.
She always looks as though she is enjoying it, wants to be there performing and pleasing the punters. This is what it's all about and in many ways all I really ask for.
Tori is doing her utmost to represent the closest thing to a bygone age that is realistically feasible in the present nightshow climate. For that she commands both my considerable admiration but more importantly my profound respect.
Well done Tori and thank you Blush.

28-02-2017 21:45
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

Superbly will put snookered Tori is putting most night babes to shame with last nights show, best night show in ages appart from Flick and Alexa getting naked on bs.
28-02-2017 23:09
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

i dont disagree that she puts on a good show but as someone who has to get up at 530 am for work I just wish she would get to the good bits a bit sooner! in the last show it was well past midnight before she got naked and i was sat waiting with some pervcam credits just waiting to spend them! Tori please keep up the good work but also consider that the vast majority of your customers have to balance pleasure against getting enough shut eye to not be a danger at work!
03-03-2017 15:22