Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Brazilian babeshows.

modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Cool Brazilian babeshows.
I got a PM 7 days ago. I'll preserve the sender's anonymity, but I hope this is still true:

Quote:Hi, unfortunately I can't post on the "babestation brasil" thread, so I'm sending u this message. "Babestation Brasil" or "Azaracao Sexy" is running on a webstream. Webstream can be found here:

http://www.sba1.com/tv-ao-vivo (click on "NovoCanal" logo, it's the channel that plays)

It goes on from midnight (local time of Brazil). As far as I know, it runs everyday. Spread the word and let's reactivate the "Babestation Brasil" thread. Ty man.

Hopefully Novocanal is still running the show - but no babeshow has been broadcast tonight, only old movies.

But this is legit, or at least it was, back in July, August and September. There are recent clips on YouTube from Novocanal with the show titled Azaração Sexy ("Sexy Hangout"). It's a Babestation type show including the same babes as last year's, like Gabi Levinnt.

Pre-Disappointment Warning - if the show is like Babestation Brasil, they won't be allowed to show boobs. Sad, but last year's shows were hot despite the restrictions - see the old thread.

As posted above, Novocanal and three sister channels have 24 hour livestreams on SBA1.com.

The supposed start time, midnight in Brasilia, is 4am UK time. But the clocks are changing: from October 20 it'll be 3am UK, and from October 27 onwards, midnight BRT = 2am UK.

Some bunda (ass) shaking to enjoy, and pole dancing too. Smile

Azaração sexy posted on July 24, 2013

[Trechos] Azaração Sexy - 24/08/2013 (Novo Canal)
Nessa Madrugada do dia 24/08/2013 Gabriela Levinnt veio com tudo e trouxe mais duas amigas para o Azaração Sexy!
In this dawn of the day 24/08/2013 Gabriela Levinnt came with everything and brought two more friends to Azaração Sexy!

Plus
[Trecho] Azaração Sexy - Gabi, Nick, e Nanda [Novo Canal 12.09.2013]

Nice use of Edwin Collins's music as the theme tune...

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2013 09:42 by modelflat.)
13-10-2013 04:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Azaração Sexy - new name for Babestation Brasil
Gabi Levinnt (usually the most informative person about the show, and a very hot model) has put plenty of pictures of the new studio and babes on her Instagram page:
http://instagram.com/gabilevinnt

Here's a video of the studio that Gabi tweeted on September 25:
http://instagram.com/p/etmSZrqinF/ (But I can't get it to play very well)

Her Twitter is https://twitter.com/GabiLevinnt/ Gabi has written a bit about the show, most recently on September 25 just to say "it's on tonight", so it was still on then.

She tweeted on July 19 with a photo:

"Daqui a pouco Azaração ao vivo! Estamos de volta muito Mais sexy pra vcs as 00:00 hrs no terra viva ! pic.twitter.com/Cx35VGpJBE
"In a little Azaração Live! We're back for much more sexy guys at 00:00 hrs on terra viva! pic.twitter.com/Cx35VGpJBE "

[Image: BPlVI2LCIAAU3Sw.jpg]

Terra Viva was the channel that showed Babestation Brasil last year and (I think) some early episodes of Azaração, but less sexy and with more clothes. I don't know if Terra Viva still puts any babeshows on. This is their website/stream, mostly farming programs.

In her Sep 25 tweet, Gabi says the show is on Novocanal and also on "Rede Tv do Espírito Santo", a local channel, but I haven't checked that out yet.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2013 07:04 by modelflat.)
13-10-2013 06:55
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Cool RE: Azaração Sexy - new name for Babestation Brasil
Here's a couple of things Gabi Levinnt wrote on her Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/gabriela.levinnt?fref=ts

She thinks "Azaração Sexy" is something different to Babestation Brasil... I really don't know how. I guess Azaração has less sexual gyrating? But surely the stripper pole adds a sexier element. Surprised

Gabriela Levinnt (September 16th) Wrote:Gente um comunicado para as pessoas que me perguntam sobre o Programa Babe Station.
O Babe Station acabou e nunca mais vai voltar graças a Deus, estou focando em novos projetos e caminhos que não me levam a nada sensual não quero mais fazer , foi legal cultivar esse lado sensual mas não quero me tornar uma sex símbolo. Agradeço com carinho a todos que me acompanharam nesta fase. Obrigada beijos e fiquem com Deus

Us a statement to people who ask me about Babe Station Program.
The Babe Station is over and will never return thanks to God, I'm focusing on new projects and paths that do not lead to anything sexy that I don't want to do, it was nice to cultivate this sensual side, but do not want to become a sex symbol. Thank fondly to all who accompanied me at this stage. Thank you kisses and be with God

You don't hear many European TV babes giving thanks to God .. except for the girl with "God is my judge" as a tattoo on her lower back. eek

Don't worry when she says "Babestation Brasil is over/not coming back". eek All she meant is, it's going to be "Azaração Sexy" instead. To me, Azaração looks like virtually the same show - Brazilian beauties shaking their booties and no nudity allowed. laugh But clearly Gabi thinks Azaração is different.

Gabi was advertising for new babes just 10 days ago. I still haven't seen Azaração shown on the Novocanal livestream (see message #1). Is the show on hiatus, or am I just tuning in at the wrong time?

Gabriela Levinnt (October 7th) Wrote:Atenção meninas! estamos selecionando meninas maiores de idade para o Programa Azaração onde eu trabalho. preciso de meninas bonitas de Rosto com o corpão e guerreiras que gosta de trabalhar, não quero patricinhas quero meninas que precisam de dinheiro !
paga-se por hora trabalhada e um dinheiro muito bom, trabalho de madrugada da 00:00 horas ate as 4:00 da manha com o transporte de volta pago pela empresa! interessadas por favor enviar fotos com telefone para o email: gabriela.levinnt@hotmail.com Att. gabi

Attention girls! We are selecting girls of legal age for the program, funny banter where I work. I need pretty girls of Face with gorgeous body and warriors who likes to work, don't want to clueless want girls who need money!
pay per hour worked and a very good money, working at dawn of 00:00 hours until the 04:00 of the morning with transportation back paid by the company. interested please send photos with phone for email: gabriela.levinnt@hotmail.com att. gabi

||||||||
16-10-2013 23:36
ILoveGeri Offline
Judylwb Idoov Urfnv!

I've been recording the TV Terra Viva stream as well for a couple of months every night now, and unless shows about cows or horses get you going, no sign of a new sexy show.
The Novocanal last night was some old films....
I do hope this is going to materialise into a show we can get to see over here in Blighty...

"Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame." - the War Doctor
17-10-2013 20:29
Lux66 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-10-2013 20:29 )ILoveGeri Wrote:  I've been recording the TV Terra Viva stream as well for a couple of months every night now, and unless shows about cows or horses get you going, no sign of a new sexy show.
The Novocanal last night was some old films....
I do hope this is going to materialise into a show we can get to see over here in Blighty...

O programa volta dentro de 15 dias reformulado e com melhorias segundo a própria Gabi. No twitter dela tem as informações:

https://twitter.com/GabiLevinnt
18-10-2013 03:04
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks to ILoveGeri, and thanks for the information Lux - here's a translation:

(18-10-2013 03:04 )Lux66 Wrote:  O programa volta dentro de 15 dias reformulado e com melhorias segundo a própria Gabi. No twitter dela tem as informações:

The program is returning within 15 days redesigned and with improvements according to Gabi. On Twitter there is the information:

Gabriela Levinnt, on Twitter on October 13th, Wrote:[Image: 100728_151520_reasonably_small.jpg] https://twitter.com/GabiLevinnt/status/3...918268416, https://twitter.com/GabiLevinnt/status/3...795727873, https://twitter.com/GabiLevinnt/status/3...0518843392

Meus amoré sobre Azaracao vamos ficar 15 dias fora do ar para reforma de estúdio, e prometo a vcs o programa vai voltar bem melhor
O programa vai voltar mais divertido com matérias, e vcs irão assistir pela internet tbm, estávamos em um canal que não abrange o estado
Estúdio novo, novas meninas cada vez mais bonitas, aguardem e agradeço o carinho de vcs que acompanham, isso pra mim e o mais importante

My loves, on Azaração we will be off the air for 15 days to renovate the studio, and I promise you guys the program will return better
The program will return more fun with matérias (?), and you guys can watch on the internet also... we were on a channel that does not cover the whole country (?) [abrange o estado]
New studio, new girls increasingly beautiful, wait and appreciate the affection of guys that come,*Surprised that to me is the most important

* acompanham = come, not cum. Please forgive my faulty translations, and feel free to correct the mistakes. I don't speak Portuguese - I'm taking the Google translations and using WordReference and logic to change the bits that sound ridiculous.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2013 05:48 by modelflat.)
18-10-2013 05:46
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Question RE: Azaração Sexy - new name for Babestation Brasil
If the renovation was really done in 15 days, Azaração would be back on the air this week. But there's been no indication from Gabi Levinnt online, so we'll have to wait and see - 2am UK time would be the show start (see post #1). (EDIT - no, there's nothing on Novocanal yet.)

Until the restart, we do have plenty of clips from BS Brasil in early 2013... Gabi's bunda is certainly a sex symbol, I hope she loses her inhibitions on the new show.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2013 02:15 by modelflat.)
30-10-2013 01:06
ILoveGeri Offline
Judylwb Idoov Urfnv!

Resurrection of the show seems to have been and gone some time ago now.
No updates on any sites, nor on Twitter (that I could find anyway)
Are we to disappointed again with no Brazil babes to entertain us?
I'm recording both streams in the vain hope we'll get to see Gabi again...

"Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame." - the War Doctor
16-11-2013 19:16
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Cool RE: Azaração Sexy - new name for Babestation Brasil
The Brazilian TV wiki has an article about Babestation Brasil:

(Portuguese) http://pt-br.tvpediabrasil.wikia.com/wik...ion_Brasil
(English auto-translate) http://translate.google.co.nz/translate?...il&act=url

||||||||
22-01-2014 13:19
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Exclamation RE: Azaração Sexy - new name for Babestation Brasil
Gabi Levinnt just posted yesterday on Facebook, confirming what we all suspected:

Gabriela Levinnt Wrote:https://www.facebook.com/gabriela.levinn...3977368557

Uma informação importe as pessoas que me perguntam sobre o programa Azaração !
Esse programa não vai mais ao ar, quando eu digo não vai mais, estou dizendo nunca mais, o programa acabou e não tem volta, o mesmo digo sobre o babe Station. Quem assistiu e ligou legal, quem não meu sinto muito! Outro projeto a caminho e eu posto aqui pra vcs! Beijoooooooos

Important information for people who ask me about the Azaração program!
This program is no longer on the air, when I will not say more, I'm saying no more, the program ended and has not returned, say the same about the babe Station. Who stood and called cool, who not mine very sorry! Another project underway and I post here for you guys! Kissesssssssssss

[Image: 1383177_10202072719557525_534081382_n.jpg]

That Brazilian TV wiki has also got an article about Azaração Sexy, with some more information. I'll put my attempted less mad translation below.

There's some info on "0900" phone numbers, which appear to have been banned at some point. If the article's to be believed, these premium 0900 numbers were used for adult shows in Brazil as long ago as the 1990s Huh

(Portuguese) http://pt-br.tvpediabrasil.wikia.com/wik...3%A3o_Sexy
(English) http://translate.google.co.nz/translate?...xy&act=url

Quote:Azaração Sexy, foi um CallTV independente produzido pela EsoTV, Subsidiária da Brazil Interactive Media. De cunho erótico, o programa era baseado no extinto Babestation Brasil dos mesmos produtores, que por sinal, era baseado no formato estrangeiro Babestation. Estreou em 22 de Julho de 2013 e teve seu fim em 31 de Agosto do mesmo ano. Foi exibido na madrugada pelos canais Terra Viva, Novo Canal e Mix TV.

O Programa
O programa segue o modelo do formato internacional Babestation que por sua vez ganhou uma versão brasileira pelos mesmos produtores entre 2012 e 2013, o Babestation BrasiI.

É um programa interativo para o púbIico aduIto, onde exibe garotas em trajes eróticos e fazem poses sensuais enquanto falam ao telefone. O telespectador ligava para um determinado número e tinha a chance de poder conversar com as garotas que se apresentavam na TV. Durante as conversas, o áudio era cortado e colocado uma playlist de música pop.

O serviço é o tipico chamado "disk-sexo". Era um serviço muito divulgado na televisão brasileira na década de 90 e inícío de 2000, durante a popularidade dos serviços via "0900". Algumas emissoras chegavam a exibir comercias, e até programas que divulgavam serviços eróticos por telefone. Depois de um certo tempo, os "disk-sexo" pararam de ser divulgado na TV. Um dos motivos, era a proibição do serviço 0900 no BrasiL O outro era devido a reclamações de telespectadores por exibirem conteúdo erótico na TV Aberta.

O Azaração Sexy tinha certas diferenças com o Babestation BrasiI, Enquanto que no Babestation BrasiI as garotas apenas ficavam de biquini em um enorme sofá ao som de vinhetas produzidas peIo programa, o Azaração Sexy tinha um cenário mais amplo, onde as garotas podiam ficar em um sofá, ou em uma barra de pole dance por exemplo. E o figurino era mais variado, um dia elas poderiam estar de lingerie, outro de fantasias eróticas, etc.

O Nome do programa traz uma alusão ao programa Azaração dos mesmos produtores e exibido no início de 2013 no mesmo horário. Tinha uma proposta totalmente diferente e não era erótico e sim de debate. Portanto seria uma versão "Sexy“ do Azaração.

Horários
Por ser um programa de cunho erótico, era sempre exibido nas madrugadas. Assim como o Azaração, não tinha horário de início fixo, dependendo sempre da programação das emissoras que o exibiam.

Exibido pelos canais Mix TV, Novo Canal e Terra Viva, o programa ao vivo tinha cerca de 3 horas de duração. No Terra Viva, o programa ocupava mais espaço em sua programação, indo até às 6h da manhã. Após a exibição ao vivo, no tempo restante era exibido repetidamente a vinheta de abertura até chegar às 6h. Algo no mínimo curioso.

Translated into weird English:

Quote:Sexy Hangout [Azaração Sexy] was a CallTV independently produced by EsoTV, Subsidiary of Brazil Interactive Media . Erotic nature, the program was based on the cancelled Babestation Brasil, the same producers, by the way, was based upon Babestation format. It premiered on July 22, 2013 and came to an end on August 31 of that year. It was broadcast at dawn on channels Terra Viva, Novocanal and Mix TV.

The Program
The program is modeled on the international format Babestation which in turn gained a Brazilian version by the same producers between 2012 and 2013, Babestation Brasil.

It is an interactive program for an adult audience, which shows girls in erotic outfits and doing sexy poses while talking on the phone. The viewer would call a number and had the chance to be able to chat with the girls who performed on TV. During the talks, the audio was cut and placed a playlist of pop music.

The service is called typical "disk-sexo" (phone sex). It was a highly publicized service on Brazilian television in the 90s and early 2000s, during the popularity of services via "0900" numbers. Some stations arrived showing commercials, and even programs that advertised erotic services by phone. After a while, the "disk-sexo" stopped being released on TV. One reason was the ban of the service in 0900 Brazil The other was due to complaints from viewers for showing erotic content in Open TV.

Azaração Sexy had certain differences with the Babestation Brasil. While in BraziI Babestation girls were just a bikini on a huge couch to the sound of vignettes produced PEIO program, Sexy Hang had a broader scenario, where the girls could stay in a couch, or in a bar pole dance for example. And the costume was more varied, they would one day be in lingerie, other erotic fantasies, etc..

The name of the program brings an allusion to the program Azaração, the same producers and displayed in early 2013 at the same time. Had a totally different and was not erotic, but the debate proposal. So it would be a "Sexy" version of Azaração.

Schedule
For a program to be erotic nature, was always displayed in the mornings. Like Azaração, it had no fixed start time, always depending on the programming of the stations broadcasting it.

Exhibited by channels Mix TV, Novocanal and Terra Viva, the live program was about 3 hours long. On Terra Viva, the program took up more space in your schedule, going up at 6am. After the live view, the remaining time was repeatedly displayed the opening vignette to arrive at 6am. Something a little curious.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2014 13:51 by modelflat.)
22-01-2014 13:47