Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How Tall Are The Babes?

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: How Tall Are The Babes?
Heart Honey Heart has in the past done loads of catwalk modelling all over the place and magazine work like Tatler etc though it's something she chooses not to do much of nowadays.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
23-10-2013 19:31
Find all posts by this user
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(23-10-2013 18:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  with Yvette merriman who made even me look tiny Smile she's about 6"0 and im about 5"10
If we're going to play that game, I'd like to say I'm 6' 3" or 4" laugh Actually, the mind boggles what the answers to 'How Tall are the forum members'? is, assuming I've missed that thread already...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-10-2013 22:05
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Lexie Rider reported at 5'9"!favorite!

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
24-10-2013 07:39
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

No great surprise that three of my favourite babes - Fernanda, Honey and Paige Turnah - are amongst the tallest babes on the shows. Honey and Fernanda have fantastic legs that just go on...Smile

Honey would certainly have had potential as a cat walk model although perhaps slightly less so now after her breast augmentation, I'd say the same goes for Fernanda. While I'd like to see Paige on a fashion runway I suspect that her great booty would be a bit unusual (as well as the fact that she's got proper curves!) up on the catwalk.

Given such height differences I'd say that a 2-4-1 featuring Paige and Caty Cole is fairly unlikely!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
24-10-2013 19:53
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Cara Steel is 5' 10"

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
03-11-2013 22:18
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

A few more off the top of my head (just!) are Preeti and Priya at 5'7", Lana Lane, who I noted yesterday as being 5'8", and ,despite that recent image in her thread, so is Danica. Louise Kay beats me by a centimetre or thereabouts at 5'9"!

Despite any amount of criticism over recent years, the worldwide pool of tall young women has allowed most designers to side-step the issue of making clothes that hang well off shorter and larger shapes, so far as the high-end fashion industry goes anyway. They continue to hire, so scouts continue to target tall girls when they hit the cities, until someone at an agency points out some flaw in the face or body, many of which we mere mortals can't see. Sometimes last year's look going out of style gives second chances, but most of the ladies cited here will have been through the cycle at least once.
05-11-2013 17:29
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

Daisy Dash - 5'4

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
05-11-2013 22:24
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

geri looks to be quite short, at a guess i'd go for 5'3''' ... about up to my neck as i'm relatively tall myself at 5'9''. (just thought i'd add to the forum members heights too...lol)

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
05-11-2013 22:45
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

not sure how tall yazmine james is but she looks tallish
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 23:43 by Joey 27.)
05-11-2013 23:43
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

Siri is 5' 9"

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
08-11-2013 11:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV