Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Chatgirl TVX - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Chatgirl TVX Hardcore Webshow launches Nov 1st
(01-11-2013 20:50 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 18:15 )mr mystery Wrote:  live and recorded tv broadcasts are regulated by Ofcom .

Recorded TV broadcasts are not regulated by Ofcom. Recorded TV broadcasts are considered TV on demand and are regulated by ATVOD.

This was my full quote " From what i can make out if video streaming is deemed "Television like" in nature then it is regulated by ATVOD weather that be live video streaming or recorded video streaming, just like live and recorded TV broadcasts are regulated by Ofcom" .
Like i said video streaming is regulated by ATVOD and TV broadcasts are regulated by Ofcom, that's the comparison i was making, i never said Ofcom regulate TV on demand viewed via the internet, i was talking about them regulating live and recorded stuff shown on TV .
But Ofcom are the ones that deal with any appeals made against ATVOD rulings or fines etc, like they did when overturning ATVOD's ruling against Playboy .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 21:47 by mr mystery.)
01-11-2013 21:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(31-10-2013 18:57 )Shan_afc_90 Wrote:  its just another webshow who sexstation will wipe the floor with quite easily,

That's a really strange comment to make. Many people are suggesting that webshows are the way forward, but you're clearly suggesting that there's only room for one show on the web and that any others are destined to fail. By the way, I thought that Kimmy Haze was excellent today and gave the new channel a flying start.
01-11-2013 22:24
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

Webshows may be the way foward but why not integrate their dayshows onto the web, you can have your fave day girls do more raunchier things, let's be real due to how long sexstation has been on the web can anyone really compete with them?

Bear in mind also chatgirl did a hardcore webshow back in the summer time I believe of which lasted 3 weeks or so before being taken off, like I said before I'm interested to see how long this lasts for, of course they are taking the safest option and that is bringing in proven girls like kimmy and jaye rose who will get calls for them but how great would it have been if they did manage to get their dayshow on the web and have your regular day girls having more fun, it may have worked may have failed but atleast try

I think back to the days of office babe and how it was great daytime tv with savanna, just imagine something like that happening on the web, you still keep the daytime element but still can expect more from the day girls
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 22:50 by shano123.)
01-11-2013 22:45
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(01-11-2013 22:24 )woolleysheep Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 18:57 )Shan_afc_90 Wrote:  its just another webshow who sexstation will wipe the floor with quite easily,

That's a really strange comment to make. Many people are suggesting that webshows are the way forward, but you're clearly suggesting that there's only room for one show on the web and that any others are destined to fail. By the way, I thought that Kimmy Haze was excellent today and gave the new channel a flying start.

Didn't see it but it's good to hear Kimmy is back as she always been a strong performer for SS24

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-11-2013 08:09
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

It's the second day of ChatGirl TVX and there's still no sound for some reason. Although if you click on to the usual ChatGirl channel there's sound there OK. But Crystal Cox is doing a good job anyway!
02-11-2013 15:00
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(01-11-2013 22:45 )Shan_afc_90 Wrote:  Bear in mind also chatgirl did a hardcore webshow back in the summer time I believe of which lasted 3 weeks or so before being taken off

That's all the more reason why we should support it this time. I'm going to make a point of calling the show sometime this week, probably when Kiki Minaj is on, and I hope that enough others do the same to make the show viable.
03-11-2013 13:16
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

There doesn't seem to be a lot of calls so far, from what I've seen, so things aren't looking promising. Having said that Jaye Rose has been putting in a pretty impressive shift today so there's no lack of effort being put in.
03-11-2013 17:58
Nice Cannes Offline
au naturel, s'il vous plait

Quote:That's all the more reason why we should support it this time.

Or, all the more reason not to repeat the experiment and expect a different outcome. Why not innovate? Currently for the caller the choice is between extremes: watered-down TV shows or Sexstation fare. What about the vast excluded middle?

Isn't the real demand for something approximating babeshows past.... but a touch more? Butt shots, upskirt, nip slips, kissing, etc? With the major draw being girls you know from the TV show that are doing it.

And if there are no regulatory hurdles in the way of streamlining a TV day show alongside a web show with day-show girls doing stints on the web -- I somehow can't believe there wouldn't be but nevertheless -- then for goodness sake at least test the proposition out. Can always negative rep me if it fails (oh, the shame!).

It may sound as if I'm contradicting myself since Bluebird's softcore webshow experiment failed... but if done better, especially consistency among the performers about what's expected of them; sets that don't look like a broom cupboard or a settee in an abandoned lock-up; and advertised better, via the TV channel if that's allowed, and so on - it just might fly.

It would be the talk of the forum, that's for sure. For good... or for ill (let's not kid ourselves).
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 18:15 by Nice Cannes.)
03-11-2013 18:13
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(03-11-2013 18:13 )Nice Cannes Wrote:  What about the vast excluded middle?

Isn't the real demand for something approximating babeshows past.... but a touch more? Butt shots, upskirt, nip slips, kissing, etc? With the major draw being girls you know from the TV show that are doing it.

But BabestationX put on shows exactly like this and were laughed out of town. The experience of Babestation X in this respect suggests that the vast excluded middle doesn't seem to be that vast.
03-11-2013 21:06
Nice Cannes Offline
au naturel, s'il vous plait

(03-11-2013 21:06 )William H Bonney Wrote:  But BabestationX put on shows exactly like this and were laughed out of town. The experience of Babestation X in this respect suggests that the vast excluded middle doesn't seem to be that vast.

Weren't those night-show girls, doing a harder version of what can be seen on nights, staged at night? I'm suggesting a web-show running concurrently with the chatgirltv day show, featuring day-show girls - perhaps running from late afternoon on, and noon onwards on weekends. The excluded middle being let's say those who find the current day shows far too tame, who get horny before 10pm and generally have to sleep at night.
03-11-2013 21:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV