Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ultimate Babe 2013 Provisional Announcement

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ultimate Babe 2013 Provisional Announcement
I have taken some advice on this matter but feel it is fair to inform you all of my wishes.
Scotsman who usually runs the nightshow comp has not visited this forum since February. As the forum member who ran the Dayshow version last year I am putting myself forward to run the nightshow version as well IF he fails to return to the forum before the start of December.
For some weeks now I have weighed up the pros and cons of stepping in and taking over the responsibility of running it if it seemed unlikely that he would return to run it again. My worry has always been treading on toes so to speak.
I have given it as long as I felt reasonable before posting while at the same time giving advanced warning of at least a month but would welcome the chance to run this years comp.
If Scotsman returns after the comp has started I will hand the reigns back over to him with immediate effect should he so wish me to.
In an ideal world Scotsman will return very soon, read this and run it himself but if that does not happen then I feel it is important that the comp still goes ahead.
If I were to run it then it would be run in exactly the same way the dayshow version was run last year with exactly the same format which was almost identical to the one Scotsman used for the nightshow comp last year.
That comp went well last year with no objections so I would hope the same would apply with the nightshow version this time around.
If anyone has a burning desire to run the comp instead of me then let me know via pm
All I would say is that I have a tried and tested, clear tournament format in place to run such a tournament.
I will be running the dayshow one and that will start in early December.

P.S I have already pmd Scotsman to ask whether he will be running the comp this year but as I say he has not visited the forum in a long while. If he responds I will, of course hand the responsibility to him.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 20:29 by Snooks.)
04-11-2013 19:15
Find all posts by this user
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ultimate Babe 2013
Best of luck
04-11-2013 19:22
Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

I CAN NOT BELIEVE it's been 12 months already, bloody hell. eek

OK, let the questions begin.

Am I right in thinking

1) A girl doesn't currently have to be at a channel, just having appeared this year is enough to make them legible.

2) With a certain channel having closed, are those girls now legible also.

Cheers.

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
04-11-2013 19:31
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(04-11-2013 19:31 )Kellys Heroes Wrote:  I CAN NOT BELIEVE it's been 12 months already, bloody hell. eek

OK, let the questions begin.

Am I right in thinking

1) A girl doesn't currently have to be at a channel, just having appeared this year is enough to make them legible.

2) With a certain channel having closed, are those girls now legible also.

Cheers.

I can only speak on a provisional basis as I am not sure whether I will be running it yet Wink.
To question one the answer is yes.
To question two the answer is.... as long as at some point during 2013 they have appeared on a nightshow on a channel that is discussed on the forum or does so before the comp starts then yes. That is to say not Bluebird Wink.

04-11-2013 19:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

presume it will be 2 separate awards. ultimate daybabe and ultimate nightbabe

Piper Niven Superfan
04-11-2013 19:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes Rammy.
I ran the dayshow one last year and will start that very early in December.
Were I to run the nightshow version that would be launched a few days after the start of the dayshow comp.

04-11-2013 20:16
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think whoever does it, both days and nights, I think the format of everyone naming their top ten in the first round seems to be the best way. In that situation at least everyone has the opportunity to name their favourites without restrictions. I'd call an end to the seeding format from round 2 onwards but that's just my own opinion.

I cannot put myself forward to run it anyway, I'm far too busy with work commitments and won't have time to do it justice. Snookered or Scotsman I'm sure will have the necessary time.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 20:21 by Regenerated.)
04-11-2013 20:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(04-11-2013 20:20 )Regenerated Wrote:  I think whoever does it, both days and nights, I think the format of everyone naming their top ten seems to be the best way. In that situation at least everyone has the opportunity to name their favourites without restrictions.

I cannot put myself forward to run it anyway, I'm far too busy with work commitments and won't have time to do it justice. Snookered or Scotsman I'm sure will have the necessary time.

All aspects of last years dayshow comp will apply to the both dayshow and nightshow comps if I run them both. This includes the top ten ranking list of all voters in round one. There were only very slight differences between the day and night comps last year which I would elaborate on nearer the time if appropriate.

04-11-2013 20:27
Bear72 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ultimate Babe 2013 Provisional Announcement
Looks like a good plan to me it will be my first time picking so it'll be good if either of you do it
04-11-2013 20:48
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: Ultimate Babe 2013 Provisional Announcement
As long as it gets sorted in time.. I don't think anyone will object as long as it happens.. Go for it Snook Dogg.. I'll back ya geeze Smile
04-11-2013 20:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV