jennifer jade

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Paige Turnah - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Paige Turnah - Chat & Discussion
paige has been fantastic so far tonight. her first stint in the office was great, she looked stunning moving round well, got her nice boobs out and played with them and licked her nipples and MY GOD WHAT AN ARSE !!!!!!!! eekeekshockedshocked i was rendered speechless when she bent over the desk and wiggled and gyrated it at the camera and spanked it!!!!!!Big Grin

as for whether paige will be an elite regular, the night's not over and already paige is on the current girls page of the elite website!!!!! Big Grin

http://www.elitetvonline.com/profile.asp?n=paigeturnah

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2012 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Paige is putting in a very expressive display. Lots of tongue action, great facial expression, fantastic use of her hands and the look in her eyes just oozes filth. She has the body and clearly knows how to move and shake it too. All this makes for quite an intense and horny performance. As a lover of great thighs I have to say Paige is pretty awesome in that department and her arse almost defies belief eek. Tall, busty, leggy, curvy and damned hot, I am rather enjoying this Big Grin

08-02-2012 01:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

OMG!!! paige is back for her final stint and she's oiled up her amazing arse!!!!!eekeek
like the little bow just above itBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2012 03:05
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2012 03:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  OMG!!! paige is back for her final stint and she's oiled up her amazing arse!!!!!eekeek

Not only that but im liking the "Lucky You" tattoo just above her c=nt! She's been sensational all night and that arse has got me transfixed!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
08-02-2012 03:22
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

Pretty face and a killer ass makes for some good watchin'Wink
08-02-2012 03:23
i'llbeback123 Offline
Hasta la vista, baby!

really hope paige makes a returns 2 elite nights again Important TongueHeart wow, her 1st night on & what a debut Wink

MK11 aka Mortal Kombat 11 - Spawn (DLC) vs Shao Kahn intro:
Spawn: Imagine Outworld free of slaves.
Shao Kahn: Over my dead body.
Spawn: Today's the day, skull-fucker.
08-02-2012 09:41
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Paige was spectacular on her debut show and we won't have to wait long for her next show as she said she would be back on Sunday for another 10pm-3am shift. Smile
Unfortunately, I'll miss it eek
But I'm sure the cappers will be busy...PLEASE!
Paige had a few hours sleep and then was busy shooting a scene today; a hard working woman and a real pleasure to have on Elite

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 11:42 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
08-02-2012 10:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-02-2012 03:22 )Pyro Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 03:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  OMG!!! paige is back for her final stint and she's oiled up her amazing arse!!!!!eekeek

Not only that but im liking the "Lucky You" tattoo just above her c=nt! She's been sensational all night and that arse has got me transfixed!

i liked the "lucky you" tattoo as well, think its great actually. Paige was incredible/sensational/fantastic all night. 3 great outfits, all of which showed off her wonderful figure and in particular her amazing arse brilliantly.

thought on each set she was fantastic, moving around well, very facially expressive and loved her playing with her boobs and licking her nipples, paige also was expressive with her hands and was also spanking her amazing arse

Paige's arse is absolutely incredibleBig GrinBig Grin without doubt the best arse on the babeshows and loved her bent over the desk wiggling and gyrating it and her final stint when paige oiled it up. helen of troy famously had a face that launched a 1000 ships, paige has an arse that can make a 1000 men hardBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

great news that paige is going to be back on elite at the weekend and will be shows after that as paige already has a page on the present girls section elite website and when someone tweeted paige asking has she joined elite or if it was a short term thing, paige said "im joining the team"

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2012 11:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i would say elite has found a good one , that was a top debut show and can see why she has been signed up

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-02-2012 11:39
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Yup just watching paige from last night great first night another mastersroke by jamie

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-02-2012 12:13

jennifer jade