RE: Music On TV - Documentaries/Live Performances
^^ u mean Kirk "the ripper" Hammett in particular lol

Hardwired.....To Self Destruct
10-05-2018 22:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
What a way to go

The disparity between what Vintage offers in shows like that and what it delivers can be disappointing (eg an electronica show that features the bloody Cars!)

Skindred's set at Bloodstock was the best of the 3 I've seen, but then I'm familiar with the band a bit so that probably helps.

Vukovi and Frank Carter at Belladrum were OK too.

Thanks once more to all WWE PPV Prediction thread players.
Ronnie Barker Wrote:Sit very still, pretending you are not there, and people tend not to see you.
11-05-2018 07:52
Doddle Offline
What a way to go

A Technicolour Dream
Enjoyable plod about the early days of Pink Floyd and the social movements that were also going on, like International Times, Indica bookshop and others. Oddly the most fun contributor was Roger Waters, who dropped his usual po-faced act, possibly because of talking about happier times, and cheerfully no-sold the whole thing, claiming never to have heard the band Love, to have tried acid once and not wanted to take it again, and having nothing to do with the Underground. Maybe the Hans Keller footage cheered him up?

Still on the Run - The Jeff Beck Story
David Gilmour wasn't in the above, but he was here, along with Clapton, Slash, Rod & many more, singing Beck's praises. I'm never sure what it is that irritates me about Jeff Beck, but I don't suppose it matters.

Thanks once more to all WWE PPV Prediction thread players.
Ronnie Barker Wrote:Sit very still, pretending you are not there, and people tend not to see you.
14-05-2018 15:15

Contact Us | Vinculum | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication