Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
(17-02-2017 18:38 )Mellow Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 15:49 )derekdas Wrote:  I do believe this was a one off, just filling in the gap of a sadly depleted schedule.

Not a one-off, Chantel is on the schedule for tonight sharing with Faye.

Chantel has replaced Charmaine Sinclair as its Charmaine's daughter's birthday today

Piper Niven Superfan
17-02-2017 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-02-2017 15:49 )derekdas Wrote:  Until you fanboys stop gushing compliments at the present line-up, and for these under par performances, this type of show will continue.
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

Why should they deny what they feel, just to suit you? Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-02-2017 22:48
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2017 18:38 )Mellow Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 15:49 )derekdas Wrote:  I do believe this was a one off, just filling in the gap of a sadly depleted schedule.

Not a one-off, Chantel is on the schedule for tonight sharing with Faye.

Maybe not a one off at the moment, but still a fill in nevertheless. She hasn't been given a future date so far.
17-02-2017 23:37
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2017 15:49 )derekdas Wrote:  Until you fanboys stop gushing compliments at the present line-up, and for these under par performances, this type of show will continue. I no longer watch cougars on a regular basis now

Woah! I don't recall ever gushing compliments at the present line up. I was commenting that I liked the look of her and not about her performance. In fact I agree with you that the level of performance is generally quite poor and I too used to be a regular viewer but only generally tune in now when Lucy's on. Poor performance or not, she's a much needed new face.

Question everything
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2017 09:42 by milfspotter.)
18-02-2017 09:40
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

This channel continues to frustrate. I am a huge MILF and cougar fan, but rarely find anything here to divert blood to my groin.

They just can't seem to attract the right quality and calibre of presenters.
18-02-2017 09:49
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2017 09:40 )milfspotter Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 15:49 )derekdas Wrote:  Until you fanboys stop gushing compliments at the present line-up, and for these under par performances, this type of show will continue. I no longer watch cougars on a regular basis now

Woah! I don't recall ever gushing compliments at the present line up. I was commenting that I liked the look of her and not about her performance. In fact I agree with you that the level of performance is generally quite poor and I too used to be a regular viewer but only generally tune in now when Lucy's on. Poor performance or not, she's a much needed new face.

Sorry, not aimed at you personally. Just generalising. As long as we keep liking these mainly inept performances, they're going to continue. We need performances the like of a well known babe ( A R ), as witnessed by me last night,on her current channel, also labelled by many as tame. Loads and loads of tease. Only she can get away with it.
18-02-2017 14:32
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

The schedule is again becoming very negative. With my usual complaint of not enough cougars for a decent line up. Several days missing throughout the week now. Maybe these gaps between the shows is to prevent the cougars from getting bored at having to turn up every other day. On the positive side though it gives the babes plenty of time to arrange proper babysitters, so they don't have to cancel at a drop of a hat.
21-02-2017 22:19
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Wonder why Golden Girls web no longer shows up to date tweets now? Maybe because they would only show genuine tweets from cougars and not IMO, the lies that Studio 66 put out sometimes to cover up a no show, when they were never lined up in the first place. Just names added to make the schedule look better. I still have serious doubts about whether Chantel will show on Saturday. It's a day that Studio 66 has normally avoided of late[/code] for a cougars show.
02-03-2017 13:11
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just been thinking about the recruitment of Chantel from Storm. As we have said before, any new face is good, but why was she needed? Back in October Tiffany Morriss apparently asked if there was a possibility of her returning and was told they already had enough girls. Back then the schedule was worse off for the lack of babes than it is now. What is different all of a sudden. If the schedule needed boosting, for which we have been banging on for weeks now, why didn't they approach cougars they had already shamelessly let go recently. You could say she was out of a job and they took pity on her. What about Wendy, Robyn & Co, who were told they no longer had a job.
05-03-2017 22:01
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

[split] 2 girls together - Caps and Vids
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2012371
Looks like Chantel remained exactly as I left her at 12.00, with just her tits out. Nothing more coming off. On the other hand Lucy's working her arse off. I won't be looking for Chantels next performance in a hurry. Sorry!
11-03-2017 13:09

Click here to watch Studio 66