Studio 66 TV

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

RE: Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
(12-08-2018 11:43 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Does Chantel Lane have any other colour other than black?

In a recent show with Sarah Daniel she started by wearing a red PVC nurses outfit, but it didn't stay on long before she changed back into black.

I have no objections to what colour she wears, but if she insists on wearing black then can she make it a pair of black knickers and nothing else. As it's about time we got to see more of her beautiful body Tongue

BRING BACK ROBYN RYDER & GILLY SAMPSON...

If anyone wants to use my videos to make GIF's, they can...
13-08-2018 09:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GreenMachine Offline
Senior Poster

At least Sarah Daniel wears something white occasionally like a nurse's uniform but Chantel seems stuck in the same thing night after night. I'd like her to take that piercing out and then I could overlook the arm sleeve tattoo but she does have a nice body. My personal favourite is Lucy Gresty-man that woman is a dream, the sort you might fantasise as a callow youth or appear in a teen movie as the woman to lose your virginity to...she's THAT good but I also remember her as a red hot magazine model and have loads of pics of her.

Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are, and I am a genius whereas you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten. Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius.
13-08-2018 19:38
slave G Offline
Junior Poster

(13-08-2018 19:38 )GreenMachine Wrote:  At least Sarah Daniel wears something white occasionally like a nurse's uniform but Chantel seems stuck in the same thing night after night. I'd like her to take that piercing out and then I could overlook the arm sleeve tattoo but she does have a nice body. My personal favourite is Lucy Gresty-man that woman is a dream, the sort you might fantasise as a callow youth or appear in a teen movie as the woman to lose your virginity to...she's THAT good but I also remember her as a red hot magazine model and have loads of pics of her.

I don't agree. Chantel always looks superb. She's a stunning lady! I love her sexy tattoo's and nipple bars. And she wear's amazing sexy latex, pvc and fishnet bodystockings. Stop being critical and enjoy her for what she is, a beautiful. dominant, sexy, hard working woman!

Serves Mistress Chantel
15-08-2018 21:14

Studio 66 TV