Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Robyn Ryder - Chat, Caps, Videos

iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

RE: Robyn Ryder - Chat, Caps, Videos
I always wanted to take a picture of Robyn naked then print out a life size model of her with a 3D printer, I still wonder if she would have agreed had I asked her Tongue

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
03-12-2017 09:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxBaileylover Offline
Apprentice Poster

BRING BACK ROBYN RYDER & GILLY SAMPSON...Please
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 01:33 by xxBaileylover.)
10-12-2017 01:24
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
20-05-2019 17:23
xxBaileylover Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks iluvcathy

Best babe ever Robyn
11-08-2019 22:56
nivek50 Offline
Banned

Yeah used to enjoy wanking myself off to Robyn
Those legs in stockings and high heels always made me play with my cock
12-08-2019 01:30
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

This has reminded me to ask the question, where are you iluvcathy ? I've missed you and your regular videos of our beloved cougars. I know you had some health problems in the past. I sincerely hope your still going strong.
12-08-2019 11:16
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(12-08-2019 11:16 )derekdas Wrote:  This has reminded me to ask the question, where are you iluvcathy ? I've missed you and your regular videos of our beloved cougars. I know you had some health problems in the past. I sincerely hope your still going strong.

I am still here. But since the channels changed their systems, it has become impossible to record for more than about 10 minutes before it stops.

And that has made recording pointless, although I am still trying to find a way to solve the problem. But without success obviously by the lack of my psosting.

As they say at the Guiness Brewery "Good things come to those who wait", you just might have to wait a long time unfortunately bladewave

19-08-2019 21:48
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2019 21:48 )iluvcathy Wrote:  
(12-08-2019 11:16 )derekdas Wrote:  This has reminded me to ask the question, where are you iluvcathy ? I've missed you and your regular videos of our beloved cougars. I know you had some health problems in the past. I sincerely hope your still going strong.

I am still here. But since the channels changed their systems, it has become impossible to record for more than about 10 minutes before it stops.

And that has made recording pointless, although I am still trying to find a way to solve the problem. But without success obviously by the lack of my psosting.

As they say at the Guiness Brewery "Good things come to those who wait", you just might have to wait a long time unfortunately bladewave

First of all, I'm really pleased you are in fine fettle, which is the most important thing.
Secondly, I thought maybe you had given up recordings altogether. Very pleased to hear you are still trying to resolve the problem. It is a shame you hadn't got it sorted earlier, as there have been some memorable moments recently, that deserved to be on video. I hope you still give your undivided attention to the cougars. Would you have kept any of those 10 mins. recordings or scrapped them? Still might be nice to watch.
20-08-2019 11:21

Click here to watch Studio 66