Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Robyn Ryder - Chat, Caps, Videos

Jordana Spiro Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Robyn Ryder - Chat, Caps, Videos
(05-07-2016 17:53 )derekdas Wrote:  Look at the link from Andyjb on chat and discussion. Sadly, at the moment nobody has come forward with recordings for any of the babes yet.

Thanks for letting me know. That's a real bummer. I guess that's that until someone comes along. I have no idea how to record.
07-07-2016 05:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robyn Ryder Offline
Better when Bad !

Come on you lot ...get your acts together
Surely one of you knows how to record and download upload us gorgeous cougars and our Milftastic showsHuh

We all miss you dearly iluvcathy.....Bounce

The filthiest milf you'll ever cum across...I hope!
Robyn (.Y.) xxx
13-07-2016 21:17
fazzer77 Offline
Posting Machine

You need to show your beautiful belly and belly button more Robyn
13-07-2016 22:23
Mikexml Offline
Apprentice Poster

How to record the stream or any livestream

First of find the url of the stream of your choice (this thread might come handy Wink http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...light=rtsp)
then try and open it through gom player (play url) (it's quite reliable for this work i think and most of all it's free)
use another program called fraps (or a good screen recorder) mostly used for gaming that works with gom player and it can record the show from your pc
if you finish recording if you want to upload the video somewhere like google drive or savevid (the first is more reliable i think) you can use a video converter to make the video as mp4 so you won't have much free space issues on your disk

I wish I could have recorded and upload some but these days i have hardware and connection issues but mostly I lack the time Sad

thanks and sorry for bad english ^_^

The truth hides between Big boobs

Mike Over and out !!
12-08-2016 13:12
Jordana Spiro Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does anyone know why the person that used to post all the videos suddenly stopped?
14-08-2016 01:44
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(14-08-2016 01:44 )Jordana Spiro Wrote:  Does anyone know why the person that used to post all the videos suddenly stopped?

Hi, as I was the person who used to post all the videos then yes I can tell you the reason why I stopped.

Basically unlike the other channels which have multiple people posting videos, I was the only one for this channel. And recording all night every night was starting to effect my health, as I was getting less and less sleep.

I could not just record a couple of hours of the show during the night, as I would still have to be awake to do so. Neither could I record the whole show but only post a couple of hours from it, as that would be a complete waste of time to me.

The other problem I had was actually posting the videos, as I was having to pay a host site that I could upload them to. So this meant that I was virtually working full time without pay, and it was actually costing me money which I could not afford.

If there was a way of hosting & uploading the videos for free then I would certainly carry on doing it, as I really do miss all the young ladies on this channel.

But the fact that there hasn't been another person take over from me since I stopped, means that it is most likely that I would be back to square one where I am recording every night. Which as I've already said I cannot do, and I cannot record alternate nights as that would be unfair on the young ladies which are on the nights I'm not recording.

I would also like to say that I am very sorry for the way I left, without even saying goodbye or giving a valid reason. Stopping recording really did upset me, but at the time I had no choice.

If anyone can come up with a solution to my problem of a free hosting site then do let me know, even if it means splitting shows in 1 hour segments. But no less as that would give me a real headache trying to split and post a show into loads of parts eek
16-09-2016 00:12
Robyn Ryder Offline
Better when Bad !

Apology accepted of course WE would never expect you to do something for nothing.
WE just missed you...and the gossip in the studio was that you'd found a girlfriend who wasn't keen on you indulging!Surprised

Anyway ,after a relaxing 6 week holiday,I'm back Saturday night for your delight with Wendy....
Apparently it will be our last showeekHuh What a lovely coming home present Sad
Don't ask me why I have no clue...shockedshocked
So please show your support for us both....HeartHeart

The filthiest milf you'll ever cum across...I hope!
Robyn (.Y.) xxx
30-09-2016 02:59
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

If this is truly yours and Wendy's last show then this will be the end of Cougars as far as I'm concerned and will probably start the sound of their own death knell. I can't believe they want to let you both go. So much revenue generated by the ginormous amounts of callers both of you have. I'm sure there will be a lot of protesting fans on here soon, once the news is out. For what reason? For giving your fans actually what they want? Great teasing and plenty of flesh on display? Moving around and not just laying there like a sack of spuds? Maybe because you both appear to me, to not like the perv cam? Most of us genuine fans done like them either. They're a rip off. I'm still in total shock. This week end may be the last time that you and I and Wendy will cum together. I hope I'm dreaming this, and will soon wake up. Please, please keep us well informed with any updates if you're allowed. So sad!
30-09-2016 12:21
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just checked golden girls list of current babes, although Robyn is still showing there, Wendy isn't. On Studio 66 they're both still showing at the moment.
30-09-2016 13:04
fazzer77 Offline
Posting Machine

Sounds like an ageist issue to me - not right or ethical but I'm guessing the approach S66 have is 'business is business'
30-09-2016 15:26

Click here to watch Studio 66