GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Every Babe Should Have 2 Threads

rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

RE: Every Model Should Have 2 Threads
To go against the rule of thumb so to speak, Ella-Mai (recently started on S66) has had the 'Chat, Caps and Vids' title treatment

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
03-11-2013 22:49
Find all posts by this user
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

I believe would Ofcom prefer one thread per model as it takes half as long to scan through.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
04-11-2013 00:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(04-11-2013 00:10 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I believe would Ofcom prefer one thread per model as it takes half as long to scan through.

Oh well in that case lets have a zillion threads per model just to bamboozle them laugh.

04-11-2013 00:13
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

(03-11-2013 18:22 )D T Wrote:  I think this is a great forum that is run very professionally. Thank you to all the mods who do such a great job Smile

So good to see you have found the correct balance of medication, your posting history shows that you were previously very critical of the moderators and the Admin manager. Smile

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1080565

You are a Poundland carrier bag. I am a Hermès Sac à Depeche crocodile skin briefcase.
04-11-2013 00:34
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

You're right vostok, I was critical 18 months ago Smile
04-11-2013 00:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MONEY BANG Offline
Senior Poster

Ah, I guess you have been listening to SMC, his theory that because I made a request to a moderator that smc'S pictures of a models child is removed then I must be the arch nemesis vostok one. Wink

Why don't you ask the Admin manager to do an ip check on me and vostok then D T? What the Admin will see is that I am posting from Millionaires row, your vostok was apparently an unemployed person who devoted his time to getting SMC kiddie pics removed.

Perhaps I should ask my Mum to buy me a Babe Show channel and then throw you a few coins for posting your legendary 5 hour videos. Smile

You are a Poundland carrier bag. I am a Hermès Sac à Depeche crocodile skin briefcase.
04-11-2013 00:54
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Im not sure about this because although making a distinction between a cap and comment seperating them is a good idea some babes do both days and nights,Adele for example would need 4 seperate threads,thats before you consider what ive noticed some post an image of a tweet usually conifirming or denying a rumour concerning a babes future appearance,in which case you would need 5 threads for babes who do both days nights and use Twitter.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 01:03 by jimmyt73.)
04-11-2013 01:01
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Every Babe Should Have 2 Threads
(03-11-2013 18:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If I had it my way, I'd separate every entire Thread and split them into 2.

You would have hated it here in the early years. Back then, it was pretty much universal that chat, caps and vids were all in the same thread. So you could actually argue that the threads that are still that way are 'classic' Wink

The only alternative to an all combined chat, caps and vids thread was a new thread being made for pretty much every new detail. So you could have a thread because a babe was on a show that night. Then another thread talking about the outfit she was wearing. Then another thread talking about her other work. Then another thread with her shoe size details, then another thread that would usually start with "I can't be bothered looking, so......." Basically, everytime someone wanted to post about a girl, a ridiculous amount of time it would result in a new thread and you could end up with conversations carrying on over numerous threads.

One combined thread was actually seen as the preferred option. So, like I said......you would have hated it in the early years
Big Grin

04-11-2013 16:26
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2013 00:34 )MONEY BANG Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 18:22 )D T Wrote:  I think this is a great forum that is run very professionally. Thank you to all the mods who do such a great job Smile

So good to see you have found the correct balance of medication, your posting history shows that you were previously very critical of the moderators and the Admin manager. Smile

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1080565
all i will say is lol
04-11-2013 18:28
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Every Babe Should Have 2 Threads
I just want to say on a personal note,those who take time to post comments on others work is appreciated by myself and I'm sure some others.
I can't understand why the big whoha over a few comments on the models/caps/vids ect, what next, ban members who don't thank/rep???? ? It's ridiculous.
So in essence, I encourage members to get involved in posting their comments, even in the cap/vid threads, after all it is a interactive forum.
That's just my opinionWink
04-11-2013 20:04
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles