GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Every Babe Should Have 2 Threads

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Every Babe Should Have 2 Threads
i like the way the RLC section is laid out i find it much easier to follow what a girl has done and what people think if its all in one place, i think the way it done in the RLC section is right and i think all girl should start with a chat, caps & vids thread in all sections then when/if they get big and are getting a lot of content posted in that section by all means split it then, that's how it's always been in the RLC section big names get 2 sections eg Ella and i do think that it could be time the split Yamine in 2, but you in no way need 2 sections 18 months ago when she started, and for every Yasmine there are 5 other girls who will never generate that level of posts and by giving then 2 threads you are just filling the section up with a lot of threads that aren't going to get a lot of looking at

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-11-2013 01:54
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Calling on all mods and other members to please take notice Important

The RLC Section is a shambles, why the hell are chat, caps and vids Threads being constantly posted all the time.

As a matter of policy I will no longer be posting any caps or vids on a Thread unless it is split.

This has been grating on me for a very long time and hardly anybody on this forum appears to be taking a blind bit of notice bladewave
27-12-2013 18:17
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-12-2013 18:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  This has been grating on me for a very long time and hardly anybody on this forum appears to be taking a blind bit of notice bladewave

Does that not tell you something then...........Rolleyes
27-12-2013 21:35
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes you've guessed I'm back again for another rant annoyed

I am not naming names here but a lot of things are now seriously grating on me.

Point 1

Only a capper should be allowed to start a Chat, Caps and Vids Thread Important

I am seeing non cappers being credited with the thread, if you can't cap then you shouldn't be using that title.

Point 2

Threads are being started on a single tweet with a large majority of these Threads ending up to be no more than mere speculation or the babe in question not even turning up.

Point 3

Starting Chat, Caps and Vids Thread is bloody madness, who here wants to read mindless drival and commentary. There should be one Thread for Discussion and one Thread for Caps & Vids.

Have a look at the RLC section, its a complete shambles. Great show from Amy last night in the shower, however I capped none of it, unless a Thread is split into 2 then I'll continue with this policy.

It seems to me that this latest rant will probably fall on death ears yet again but I'm done with biting my tongue on this issue.
24-02-2014 19:30
skully Offline

It's not an issue, threads will be split if we decide to do so. This thread is now closed!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-02-2014 19:40
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles