Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos

hotfuzz Away
Banned

RE: Faye Rampton - Chat, Caps, Videos
Faye is always on top form on studio 66 cougars she always put on world class performance thats why I like watching her I have never seen her put on a bad performance she out performs they younger babes ever time she is on
25-10-2016 08:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hotfuzz Away
Banned

Faye Rampton Chat
Faye is on top form so far tonight she is putting on a world class performance I am thoroughly enjoying watching her
26-10-2016 23:29
zxccxz30 Offline
Posting Machine

No more videos (ever again?). No Reuploads.
27-10-2016 08:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Faye was mindblowingly filthy last night and was babe of the night by a good distance. Still looks stunning so it was fantastic when Faye went naked apart from her heels eekeekshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
27-10-2016 08:49
hotfuzz Away
Banned

Faye Rampton Chat
a top show once again from Faye she delivered yet another performance to show why she is a world class performer she got in great positions and great movement and her rolls royce of a body always looks good in all its naked glory
27-10-2016 10:14
hotfuzz Away
Banned

Faye is on top form yet again she is getting in to great positions and great movement and puting her legs in the air and pretending to suck cock with her hands and mouth their is no other babe that makes the callers fantasy look real like Faye does she is out classing ever babe that is on tonight with her performance
06-11-2016 01:45
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

If only Faye would be allowed to put in the outrageous live performance again that she did a few years ago on SheBang TV with Gilly Sampson and Dani Amour where Faye and Gilly did some very extreme watersports and fisting on and with each other and Faye lactating too!

Probably the most outrageous and extreme superb live show ever.

If only someone still had the video of the full version of this performance somewhere?

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2016 09:33 by HoneyRocks.)
06-11-2016 09:27
smiley boy Offline
Junior Poster

(06-11-2016 09:27 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  If only Faye would be allowed to put in the outrageous live performance again that she did a few years ago on SheBang TV with Gilly Sampson and Dani Amour where Faye and Gilly did some very extreme watersports and fisting on and with each other and Faye lactating too!

Probably the most outrageous and extreme superb live show ever.

If only someone still had the video of the full version of this performance somewhere?
Saw that show was absolutely filthy but great fun to watch and the girls certainly enjoyed it. It was money well spent nothing around like it anymore and even they had to tone things down after that.
Sad and boring now
06-11-2016 10:29
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

The fact was Faye and Gilly really did enjoy doing all those extreme filthy things with and to one another including Faye actually and swallowing drinking the naughty yellow juice and getting soaked in it. Both Faye and Gilly admit that they love being fisted.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
06-11-2016 10:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-11-2016 01:45 )hotfuzz Wrote:  Faye is on top form yet again she is getting in to great positions and great movement and puting her legs in the air and pretending to suck cock with her hands and mouth their is no other babe that makes the callers fantasy look real like Faye does she is out classing ever babe that is on tonight with her performance

Agree Faye yet again was on top form night including the lovely sight of naked Faye. Hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2016 10:54