gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Sex Dream Talk

Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

Sex Dream Talk
I had a rather strange dream last night that I decided I'd tell you about, So here it is.

I was a Shemale and in nothing but a bra, And Myleene Klass was in my back garden watching me like a peeping tom, But I then noticed her and took of my bra and began to rub my huge breasts, She then stripped off and I can't remember what happened after that but a do remember we ended up masturbating either side of the glass door separating us and I came up the window at the same time she squirted over it.

Pretty strange dream considering I'm a woman (never had a dick) and I haven't seen Myleene Klass on my TV since at least "Im A Celebrity" so she wasn't in my mind prior to falling asleep.

Any Strange/Sexual dreams you're willing to speak about Wink

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 00:20 by Jessica_deluna.)
05-11-2013 18:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Sex Dream Talk
(05-11-2013 18:52 )Jessica_deluna Wrote:  I had a rather strange dream last night that I decided I'd tell you about, So here it is.

I was a Shemale and in nothing but a bra, And Myleene Klass was in my back garden watching me like a peeping tom, But I then noticed her and took of my bra and began to rub my huge breasts, She then stripped off and I can't remember what happened after that but a do remember we ended up masturbating either side of the glass door separating us and I came up the window at the same time she squirted over it.

Pretty strange dream considering I'm a woman (never had a dick) and I haven't seen Myleene Klass on my TV since at least "Im A Celebrity" so she wasn't in my mind prior to falling asleep.

Talkin' World War III Blues by Bob Dylan

Well, now time passed and now it seems
Everybody’s having them dreams
Everybody sees themselves
Walkin’ around with no one else
Half of the people can be part right all of the time
Some of the people can be all right part of the time
But all of the people can’t be all right all of the time
I think Abraham Lincoln said that
“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours”
I said that

Smile